The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

klaxton499 has given 16 karma through 16 submissions. View karma klaxton499 has received
Karma Received
When Site Where To Who Link Reason
Jan 27, 2012 Elemental Forums Make heroes mean a bit more CdrRogdan I could not agree more.
Jan 27, 2012 Elemental Forums Enemy Champions Lord Xia Agreed.
Jan 26, 2012 Elemental Forums .76 - hero double path? alaknebs Keep bringing up double path till they fix it
Jan 26, 2012 Elemental Forums [UI Suggestion] Show city stats on city level increase DexCisco Good suggestion
Jan 24, 2012 Elemental Forums [Suggestion] Color-coded battle damage razor436 Good suggestion
Jan 18, 2012 Elemental Forums A Reminder: FE will be terrible and give you a disease Zawath For the Heads up on the Illwinter game
Sep 06, 2010 Elemental Forums now its my turn to be pissed. Stmorpheus Now that is something worth getting pissed about
Sep 06, 2010 Elemental Forums Discussion on the direction of the Elemental "community" James009D Well said
Sep 01, 2010 Elemental Forums [Suggestion] Combat Turns razor436 Good suggestion.
Aug 31, 2010 Elemental Forums This forum is better than the game ;) _PawelS_ You are like Abe; Honest.
Aug 28, 2010 Elemental Forums [Bug? 1.05] The SHARDS are taking over!!! Yarlen Thanks for the acknowledgement
Aug 27, 2010 Elemental Forums Usain Bolt sets new world record by equipping shortsword rwemack That is funny. Nice delivery.
Aug 27, 2010 Elemental Forums What a nice surprise Star20 Wow honestly trying to see if a mistake was made. You are rare in today's world and I applaud you.
Sep 21, 2009 Elemental Forums Bug/Suggestion Beta Compilation -alpha666- Excellent. Someone took the time to consolidate the bug list. The fact that links were added improved the post.
Sep 18, 2009 Elemental Forums Pre-order charge failed kryo Kyro helped me resolve a billing problem
Aug 31, 2009 Elemental Forums The Beta Release Game (Over... we have a winner, Osiris Dawn) valhur Took the time to find the dev journal quote while I was lazy enough to only mention it.
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000218   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.