The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Soccer194 has given 10 karma through 10 submissions. View karma Soccer194 has received
Karma Received
When Site Where To Who Link Reason
Jan 28, 2009 Demigod Forums My personal think about the Rook. (gameplay hint !! to beat Wagnard ) Random_Guy great reply and very good comparisons and explaining.
Jan 06, 2009 Demigod Forums [BUG] Achievement: Regulus the Butcher not Unlocking. EpicBarrelRoll thanks for checking up on posts and making sure that u guys no about the bugs
Jan 02, 2009 Demigod Forums [SUGGESTION] Ability Damage Items WarlokLord great idea
Dec 21, 2008 Demigod Forums [Balance] My judgement on current skills Heavenfall great list of skills strenghts and weaknesses, also great things to change for improvement
Dec 20, 2008 Demigod Forums Regulus scales far too poorly, or just generally. DatonKallandor excellent solution for weak spells late game
Dec 16, 2008 Demigod Forums Demigod Beta 2 Walk-Thru Draginol Nice thourough article explaining pictuers of what we see.
Dec 12, 2008 Demigod Forums Interview: Demigod Lead Designer, Mike Marr OMG_Teseer for alot of previous help and for being a friendly person to chat with
Dec 12, 2008 Demigod Forums [OPINION] Unclean Beast Bestial Wrath Tyo Because of a constant supply of info in recent days.
Dec 07, 2008 Demigod Forums [SUGGESTION] Levelling up = Visual changes of demigods Bardus Great idea
Dec 07, 2008 Demigod Forums Demigod: The Basics & More! OrleanKnight Very informative post with info i didn't even know and info that should stop alot of people new to forums from double posting
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000062   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.