The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

HorseRadish has given 11 karma through 11 submissions. View karma HorseRadish has received
Karma Received
When Site Where To Who Link Reason
Nov 12, 2009 Demigod Forums Who wants my account? Zechnophobe The 3 full hours with your girlfriend made me piss my pants at work. That is a instant classic dude
Oct 21, 2009 Demigod Forums some info Orcun- For Sharing
Jun 19, 2009 Demigod Forums Build Challenge: Level 7 Queen Beejnr Great post and Knowledgable about minions true power
Jun 19, 2009 Demigod Forums Build Challenge: Level 7 Queen transitive Someone who understands the game
May 18, 2009 Demigod Forums ITT: We discuss how UP erebus is now. TheBigOne I feel the same way
Jan 26, 2009 Demigod Forums Open the Beta Up to Non-Preorders Heavenfall Perfection awesome post
Jan 19, 2009 Demigod Forums [SUGGESTION] Regulus` Mines lprometheus Forgot about Totem great post
Oct 22, 2008 Demigod Forums Generals lprometheus Nailed it on the head
Oct 01, 2008 Demigod Forums Demigod Beta 1-A preview lprometheus Brilliant purely Brilliant
Oct 01, 2008 Demigod Forums Demigod Beta 1-A preview lprometheus Great Post
Oct 01, 2008 Demigod Forums Demigod Beta 1-A preview Vanguard I love the Idea
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.