The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

JSW_Ballz has given 13 karma through 13 submissions. View karma JSW_Ballz has received
Karma Received
When Site Where To Who Link Reason
Jul 28, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Made up songs of little girls Draginol Cute song
Jun 13, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Dissapointed with my purchase kryo Ninja'ing me. Also, he responded to harsh anti-SD comments calmly.
May 30, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Pathetic, FUBAR, Pitiful, Embarassing Multiplayer System. Good Job Stardock/Ironclad! Yarlen Closing a seriously devolved thread.
Feb 01, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums The iPad. Who names these things? Wizard1956 The iPeriod comment.
Nov 23, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [Request] Devs VS. Regular online members MasonOfSparta Because Stardock employees should at least get some karma. Also, you've been on two posts I checked today.
Nov 23, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [NOTICE] (it's not) To late for suggestions kryo For changing the thread title.
Jun 15, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Disingenuous "Sales" on Impulse Frogboy For making my thread absolutely pointless. :-)
May 19, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Demigod: Tuesday, May 19th Frogboy Baby Turtle. And letting us know what's up.
Apr 28, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Trade port routes SageWon Has a great set of links explaining trade ports.
Apr 26, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Regret i bought this game (Demigod) Neilo He was helpful when he certainly need not be.
Apr 20, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Demigod: Monday Frogboy He lets us know the improvements Stardock is making, and is incredibly honest with the problems it has.
Feb 25, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Let me get this straight. Blair Fraser He gave the forum a good and thorough explanation for why a player was banned. He is helping to protect my enjoyment of the game. I regret that I cannot give him more than +1 karma at once.
Dec 16, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire - Entrenchment Beta Information Taverius For having ninja'd Annatar (And providing helpful info to people about DX9)
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.