The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

JohnHusky has given 7 karma through 7 submissions. View karma JohnHusky has received
Karma Received
When Site Where To Who Link Reason
Feb 26, 2016 Ashes of the Singularity Forums [FIXED]Bug - Display problem on 4k monitor goodgimp found a solution to a screen bug
May 05, 2009 Demigod Forums Demigod gameplay video - high quality TurielD Doing Video commentary for the HQ gameplay video i made of Demigod. He also advice in what kind of equipment is worth using with the TB DG as well as advicing in tactics. This info could benefit alot of newbies out there
Apr 27, 2009 Demigod Forums Demigod gameplay video - high quality lordkosc Because he is a good friend
May 31, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums What is the'karma' rating next to people's names? Sorceresse Poor Sorceresss, have no Karma. Here have one from me :D Cheers Multianna
May 29, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Says "Not a valid win32 Application" when i download 1.5 patch kryo "Multi is correct" hehe, thats right, im ALWAYS correct :p
May 27, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums just minidumped 1.5 is fail Yarlen +10 Karma. Why? because he is Queen Yarlen :p
May 01, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums What is the'karma' rating next to people's names? kryo because he is cool :p
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000016   Page Render Time: