The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

OckhamsRazor currently has 55 karma from 42 submissions. View karma OckhamsRazor has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Oct 11, 2009 JoeUser Forums Hello? (echo 'lo 'lo 'lo 'looooo) Big Fat Daddy Because
Jun 25, 2009 JoeUser Forums Hoaxes SetarcosNous Because the God of many is the Satan of the few.
Mar 03, 2009 JoeUser Forums Free Everything! cactoblasta Too right. I just wish someone actually could teach him a lesson he won't forget in a hurry.
Sep 17, 2008 JoeUser Forums OckhamsRazor's Profile Zoologist03 For being awesome!
Sep 17, 2008 JoeUser Forums Meet Christian Girls Free little-whip Free Christian girls are cool, but one can only take so much of 'em, especially of the kentucky fried variety. xox-LW
Sep 17, 2008 JoeUser Forums OckhamsRazor's Profile little-whip For wetting your pants and liking it. xox--LW
Sep 15, 2008 JoeUser Forums Understanding elitism little-whip jello, man. it's all about da jello. xox--LW
Sep 14, 2008 JoeUser Forums Politics has one and only one purpose RoyLevosh I think you deserve + karma for the way the powers-that-be chicken-shitted you on your 'Done With Stardock' article. That was just plain WRONG!
Sep 02, 2008 JoeUser Forums Friday Five: To do or not to do little-whip Who needs reasons when you've got heroin? :) xox-LW
Aug 15, 2008 Stardock Forums Where are the War Protestors? Great Bible-thing
Aug 08, 2008 JoeUser Forums Home is where the Pizza Hut is Welcome back. Even if Mari doesn't want the Cougar, lol. xox-LW
Aug 07, 2008 JoeUser Forums Home is where the Pizza Hut is Just playing ketchup. xox-LW
Jul 09, 2008 JoeUser Forums Make the World a Better Place? little-whip Just because I miss you. WRITE MORE. ---xox---LW
Jun 13, 2008 JoeUser Forums OckhamsRazor's Profile Texas Wahine For being brilliant.
May 25, 2008 JoeUser Forums The Pain in Joy Tova7 Insightful.
May 23, 2008 JoeUser Forums Congrats for my buddy little-whip For celebrating the victories of your friends. xoxo--LW
May 19, 2008 JoeUser Forums No Intelligence Allowed little-whip For proselytizing about the Flying Spaghetti Monster
May 18, 2008 JoeUser Forums Truth and Power. little-whip (for some reason.)
May 16, 2008 JoeUser Forums My Thoughts on How NOT to be a JU Leper Texas Wahine So wrong. So, so wrong.
May 16, 2008 JoeUser Forums No Intelligence Allowed SanChonino For sticking it to the bitches of the world like a true intelligent thinker.
May 15, 2008 JoeUser Forums What is "The Scientific Method?" SanChonino For understanding the difference between faith and belief.
May 14, 2008 JoeUser Forums The Glue That Holds Us Together little-whip for giving kfc hell, and because you have a sexy voice!
May 11, 2008 JoeUser Forums My Thoughts on How NOT to be a JU Leper little-whip *very* cool av
May 10, 2008 JoeUser Forums Happy Birthday Piano Man little-whip For admitting you are a musical snob, haha. xoxox, LW
May 09, 2008 JoeUser Forums Happy Birthday Piano Man cactoblasta For having interesting ideas about music.
May 08, 2008 JoeUser Forums Respecting Your Fellow JUs little-whip but will you still respect me in the morning? :)
May 07, 2008 JoeUser Forums OckhamsRazor's Profile little-whip just because
May 07, 2008 JoeUser Forums OckhamsRazor's Profile just john Returing the favor. Thanks for the info.
May 07, 2008 JoeUser Forums OckhamsRazor's Profile little-whip 123456--19. the answer is 19.
May 04, 2008 JoeUser Forums U-Turn - A Story on Karma Dr Guy Great story! And worthy of Karma!
May 04, 2008 JoeUser Forums U-Turn - A Story on Karma little-whip the poodle bites, the poodle chews it. (c'mon Frenchy!)
May 04, 2008 JoeUser Forums Respecting Your Fellow JUs little-whip (for some reason)
May 01, 2008 JoeUser Forums Make the World a Better Place? ASaxyGirl Because Wife Unit loves you.
May 01, 2008 JoeUser Forums I Believe God Maintains The Universe dynamaso We need someone as erudite as Ock to keep the ignorant honest.
May 01, 2008 JoeUser Forums I Believe God Maintains The Universe Zoologist03 Pointing out how terribly insane people on the internet can be with a little subtle wit of course. :)
Apr 30, 2008 JoeUser Forums Jesus on my license plate! SanChonino Because he's the Ock-meister.
Apr 30, 2008 JoeUser Forums Make the World a Better Place? little-whip lemme count the ways...
Apr 30, 2008 JoeUser Forums Make the World a Better Place? SetarcosNous Excellent Post
Apr 30, 2008 JoeUser Forums Make the World a Better Place? cactoblasta Clever man, that.
Apr 30, 2008 JoeUser Forums Make the World a Better Place? Texas Wahine You're awesome.
Apr 29, 2008 JoeUser Forums The 8 "I Really Rather You Didn'ts" little-whip smooche2
Apr 29, 2008 JoeUser Forums Just a Rant on Military Rank little-whip smooche
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000297   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.