The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Leo the Lion currently has 75 karma from 31 submissions. View karma Leo the Lion has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Oct 03, 2011 WinCustomize Forums October 2011 Desktop Screenshots RickJP Have to agree some good walls there.
Sep 13, 2011 WinCustomize Forums You'll be able to download Windows 8 Dev Preview Tonight........... RedneckDude Winders 8
Sep 13, 2011 Demigod Forums You'll be able to download Windows 8 Dev Preview Tonight........... pacov Thanks for the heads up on the preview!
Jun 19, 2011 WinCustomize Forums Happy Birthday, Curtis! cplair Do I really need a reason for this guy? Can't think of one because there's to many!
Jun 05, 2011 WinCustomize Forums Apologies c242 Thanks.
Feb 15, 2011 WinCustomize Forums January - February Promotions karmat Thanks Leo, very kind of you to say!
Jan 02, 2011 WinCustomize Forums The Penultimate New Master for 2010 - theAVMAN theAVMAN Thank you very much!! :)
Dec 10, 2010 WinCustomize Forums Welcome WC’s Newest Mod–DrJBHL! DrJBHL Thanx, Leo.
Feb 01, 2010 Stardock Forums Is LogonStudio working still with XP? JuggoPop Helpful. Thanks.
Jan 12, 2010 WinCustomize Forums Paragon Partition Manager........Free for Today Only Fuzzy Logic For finding cool software for us
Jan 11, 2010 WinCustomize Forums Paragon Partition Manager........Free for Today Only k10w3 For alerting to free Paragon Partition Manager
Nov 01, 2009 WinCustomize Forums November 09 Desktop Screenshots cplair Nice shot bro!
Oct 12, 2009 WinCustomize Forums October Promotions cplair Do I really need a reason?
May 21, 2009 WinCustomize Forums Naked - [Noir] WB - WIP bilbo1930 thanks.. :)
Mar 21, 2009 WinCustomize Forums New Star Trek Theme............ starkers For starting the Star Trek thread... I believe it is the beginning of great things to come
Mar 17, 2009 WinCustomize Forums New Star Trek Theme............ TSF-Jeff For appreciating art no matter where it comes from.
Mar 11, 2009 WinCustomize Forums The best cursor skinner. cplair All the work you put into WC, you deserve hecka more karma bro!
Jan 26, 2009 WinCustomize Forums Internet Explorer 8 RC1 Released Tailsgirl Thanks for the IE 8 link Leo!! :)
Jan 20, 2009 WinCustomize Forums New version of Ad-Aware out tommorow Tailsgirl Thanks for the info buddy! :)
Jan 18, 2009 WinCustomize Forums Silica Windowblind from ^mrrste Available on DA DrJBHL Nice post!
Jan 15, 2009 WinCustomize Forums Virus-Need help WeatherBound Thanks for all the help on virus
Oct 09, 2008 WinCustomize Forums October Promotions.... cplair For being the kinda guy that keeps me coming back!
Sep 14, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Cplair --- shelyn wants to make contact cplair For helping my niece find me! Thanx Leo!
Aug 11, 2008 Stardock Forums Kudos to impulse, we love it! and don't let the tin foils put you off! Impulse feedback. We needed that. TYVM!
Jul 21, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Problems With Windows Defender Updates? Cavan1 Windows Defender heads up.
Jun 19, 2008 WinCustomize Forums cplair is another year older cplair For being a dear friend and for keep things real
Jun 18, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Is this good enough? Xiandi Thanks for you input! I followed your advice and went with the prebuilt model.
Jun 14, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Helping a Community Member in Need: Quentin/ArileenDesign ArileenDesign For the Help
Jun 11, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Helping a Community Member in Need: Quentin/ArileenDesign Zubaz for helping Q
May 19, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Ask a Master: RomanDA Speaks Out I.R. Brainiac good friend and provider of Country Buffet ;)
May 11, 2008 WinCustomize Forums If i had a penny for every Download... BigDogBigFeet Because he's been forgotten so far and he's nice!
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108436  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000125   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.