The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Strand currently has 15 karma from 8 submissions. View karma Strand has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Oct 06, 2009 Elemental Forums [BUG] No Icons on map after loading CrazyC0330 for spreading the word to not post bug reports for things that have been reported already... several times.
Oct 01, 2009 Elemental Forums Keeping your sovereign alive KellenDunk at least someone gets it!
Sep 20, 2009 Elemental Forums [Bug/Graphics] Map not reloading correctly after restarting game Karalis reporting interesting topics
Sep 17, 2009 Stardock Forums Pre-orderd but still unable to get Red Faction...... robo336 Did what he could to help me with my problem
Sep 16, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Help, how do you add a link to a post smitty1931 thank you
Sep 12, 2009 Stardock Forums SotS Argos Naval Yard Starting Problems Xarvesh Had some good ideas for solving a problem
Sep 11, 2009 Stardock Forums Impulse Phase 4 Support Thread Risbom I have a same problem.
Jul 07, 2009 Stardock Forums Having problems with The Corporate Machine thedarkfrye great tip
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.