The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Nenjin currently has 28 karma from 27 submissions. View karma Nenjin has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Nov 20, 2011 GalCiv II Forums Gamers Bill Of Rights 2012 update GW Swicord "Do not promise us the world. Do not promise us a revolutionary experience."
Sep 23, 2011 Stardock Forums Battlefield 3 Announced! the_Monk couldn't have said it better myself!
Sep 22, 2011 Elemental Forums Syndicate Reboot is real... Heavenfall cartel
May 29, 2011 Demigod Forums Terraria - Dig, Build, Fight OMG_pacov Thanks for the feedback on Terraria
Dec 23, 2010 Elemental Forums 's Profile Aww Nuts na Good explanation. helpful
Oct 18, 2010 Stardock Forums Valve released numbers about Steam growth - 30M active accounts Rebell44 Nice post.
Sep 03, 2010 Elemental Forums Patch 1.8 Kuriostone Great faction creation tip, I thought it was some modding thing. The Kingdom of Kuriona thanks you!
Aug 29, 2010 Elemental Forums Tom Chick's "review" surlybob I LOL'd.
Aug 29, 2010 Elemental Forums Your *Top 3 Update Wishes* for September NickJames Top 3 wish Ele post.
Aug 26, 2010 Elemental Forums My Elemental review, and hopes for the next 6 months -Pagan- REVIEW
Aug 26, 2010 Elemental Forums My Elemental review, and hopes for the next 6 months louist He's spot on on most of what he says. It's a fair review, without bile and without blind fanboyism. Stardock should give it a read.
Aug 25, 2010 Elemental Forums My Elemental review, and hopes for the next 6 months CHiZZoPs One of the best, more thoughtful and constructive critiques of the game at release. I truly hope that the Devs tack this to their workstations and start checking it off, line-by-line!
Aug 25, 2010 Elemental Forums Nenjin's Profile ArcanePineapple na That's a good review, and it's as unbiased as one could make it. I hope people take your suggestions.
Aug 25, 2010 Elemental Forums My Elemental review, and hopes for the next 6 months DungeonJ Honest, well thought out review. I like the approach of pointing out the issues from your perspective then offering some construtive options for improvement. Let's hope the message is heard. Cheers
Aug 25, 2010 Stardock Forums My Elemental review, and hopes for the next 6 months Commkeen Taking the time to write a good review
Aug 25, 2010 Elemental Forums My Elemental review, and hopes for the next 6 months DrAngry I agree with the review, it pretty much sums up the things that bother me as well.
Aug 25, 2010 Elemental Forums My Elemental review, and hopes for the next 6 months solidsmooky Great OP, great thread.
Aug 25, 2010 Elemental Forums My Elemental review, and hopes for the next 6 months cephalo Good Constructive Review
Aug 25, 2010 Elemental Forums My Elemental review, and hopes for the next 6 months tesb good thread
Aug 25, 2010 Stardock Forums My Elemental review, and hopes for the next 6 months fivecoins good review
Aug 25, 2010 Elemental Forums My Elemental review, and hopes for the next 6 months Rhaegor Good review.
Aug 25, 2010 Elemental Forums My Elemental review, and hopes for the next 6 months bebraw Spot on.
Aug 25, 2010 Elemental Forums My Elemental review, and hopes for the next 6 months EvilTwinTepe Spot on review with well thought out points and good feedback.
Aug 25, 2010 Elemental Forums My Elemental review, and hopes for the next 6 months db0 For constructive criticism
Aug 25, 2010 Elemental Forums My Elemental review, and hopes for the next 6 months NDYag Review was spot on.
Aug 25, 2010 Elemental Forums Elemental on GameSpot jimehau truthyness
Aug 25, 2010 Stardock Forums My Elemental review, and hopes for the next 6 months owl208 Outstanding review of Elemental. It was spot on and fair. I hope his suggestions are listened to by the Elemental Dev team.
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000031   Page Render Time: