The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

playgroundlegend currently has 10 karma from 10 submissions. View karma playgroundlegend has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Nov 08, 2009 Demigod Forums playgroundlegend's Profile KineticOne na Nice post mate this is a refined version of a build I use all the time. And after using your suggested build I went 7 and 0 in the Pantheon so I'd say it works 2 thumbs up. I'm still having problems get the bat swarm 3 at lv 13 though lol
Nov 08, 2009 Demigod Forums I've been inspired to start my own video game company! Anuslingus Tell it brother.
Nov 07, 2009 Demigod Forums I've been inspired to start my own video game company! Epiphenomenon Bahahaha!
Nov 06, 2009 Demigod Forums A Quick Tip DaBRUM Giant swinging e-peen's for all
Oct 29, 2009 Demigod Forums playgroundlegend's power rook build for cataract pacov nice write up!
Oct 29, 2009 Demigod Forums playgroundlegend's power rook build for cataract Epiphenomenon Good Guide! Thanks for sharing the low cost of mana pots.
Oct 20, 2009 Stardock Forums New Demigods prepare to go out to the public DUBTRONIC so true
Oct 14, 2009 Demigod Forums TEH GIANTZ CHALLENGE!!!! DaBRUM Giants challenge ftw
Oct 09, 2009 Demigod Forums 3v3 DG Tournament Series pacov Thanks for getting things rolling!
Sep 22, 2009 Demigod Forums 3v3 Cat Stun? Counters? jongalt26 Nice Post
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.