The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Publius of NV currently has 30 karma from 20 submissions. View karma Publius of NV has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Mar 09, 2012 Elemental Forums FE mechanics explained! (ask your stupid questions here) Magog_AoW thx!!!
Mar 09, 2012 Elemental Forums [Suggestion] Allow the troop size to be upgraded Wizard1200 Great suggestion
Mar 07, 2012 Elemental Forums FE mechanics explained! (ask your stupid questions here) Magog_AoW Thank you!
Feb 29, 2012 Elemental Forums [.78][bug?] quests into special green-border lands squal9162 Answered my question
Feb 12, 2012 Elemental Forums [Suggestion] [.77] Battles should have edge scrolling, too Lord Reliant Thanks for backing me up on edge scrolling in tactical battles, Publius!
Jan 29, 2012 Elemental Forums [.77][BUG?] Forest Drake - I cant train them or am I missing something? nowar1979 Thank you for the help :)
Sep 22, 2011 Elemental Forums [1.39] Can't select "Refined Arcana" tech mbar8 for taking time to help me.
Jul 04, 2011 GalCiv II Forums Starbase Flipping TBSfan Thanks for info. Didn't want to find out for myself the hard way lol.
Jul 16, 2010 Elemental Forums How does this work? giving items or equipping troops Zazimire thanks man!
Jul 14, 2010 Elemental Forums Dynasties, I'm lost impinc hes the first person to actually give me a constructive response
Jul 07, 2010 Elemental Forums [.805][Computer Crash] Computer freezes, requires complete powerdown saraam Thank you for answering my question about how to open the game in windowed mode :)
Apr 30, 2010 Elemental Forums Are you crashing like crazy still? Let's compare hardware. KlausBreuer Useful info
Apr 28, 2010 Elemental Forums Publius of NV's Profile Winnihym na The Ex-XP comment
Mar 02, 2010 Elemental Forums [1g][Feedback] Dynasties GW Swicord Nice field reporting
Mar 01, 2010 Elemental Forums [Bug/Interface] Zoom out/zoom in ends at a different location Zehfee Helpful answer to my (not really bug) report
Oct 06, 2009 Elemental Forums [.24 Lockup] Serious hang CrazyC0330 for prefixing your post with [version num], spread the word!
Aug 17, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Racial Medal - Is it still possible? Because
Jul 12, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Starbase modules? What are they, how do I build them? Rhedd_V Helpful answers for noobie questions!
May 28, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Trade route starbase placement Capn_Danger Answering question
May 11, 2008 GalCiv II Forums steep increase in the cost of technologies Formis6 I am glad that another GalCiv veteran is weighing in. I hope that Brad and the Stardock team take our concerns into account.
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000297   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.