The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

SaulTigh currently has 5 karma from 5 submissions. View karma SaulTigh has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Oct 12, 2010 Demigod Forums I tired of it OMG_pacov For speaking up about being mistreated by players. Hope you stay with us for a long time!
Oct 10, 2010 Demigod Forums I tired of it OMG_pacov I hope to see you come back. Thanks for sharing how you've been treated recently.
Jul 08, 2010 Demigod Forums Hey, it's just a game. the_hunger well said. my sentiments exactly.
Nov 11, 2009 Demigod Forums Playgroundlegend's I'm so salty that he beat me thread playgroundlegend thank you for being the only non douche in the thread
Jun 26, 2009 Demigod Forums Sedna - Panther build Phirochu really good build
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108434  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000031   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.