The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

CdrRogdan currently has 21 karma from 21 submissions. View karma CdrRogdan has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Mar 03, 2012 Elemental Forums [FE][Suggestion] Counter attack needs to be back. Units engaged in melee should be "locked in melee". AAndrewKnight Thanks for support!
Feb 25, 2012 Elemental Forums [.86][Bug?] Militia no longer upgrade Stupidity10 Good question
Feb 10, 2012 Elemental Forums Mobility is King Remzer Awesome ideas, there.
Feb 09, 2012 Elemental Forums 's Profile Emperor_Nero na Hard working with awesome ideas.
Feb 03, 2012 Elemental Forums Why Master of Magic was a 'Balanced' Game and the Vision of Fallen Enchantress (Long Post) Naidrev Excellent ideas, good discussion start.
Feb 02, 2012 Elemental Forums Why Master of Magic was a 'Balanced' Game and the Vision of Fallen Enchantress (Long Post) lambdaman Excellent analysis.
Feb 01, 2012 Elemental Forums Why Master of Magic was a 'Balanced' Game and the Vision of Fallen Enchantress (Long Post) CHiZZoPs Excellent, well-thought, and organized list of ways to make FE an instant classic.
Feb 01, 2012 Elemental Forums Why Master of Magic was a 'Balanced' Game and the Vision of Fallen Enchantress (Long Post) aenobarbus Well written! Master of Magic is my favorite game of all time and I'm hoping FE can prevail where EWOM did not...
Feb 01, 2012 Elemental Forums Why Master of Magic was a 'Balanced' Game and the Vision of Fallen Enchantress (Long Post) donkeymonkeyhobofuncky If any of this guys suggestions make it into the final game i will be a happy gamer.
Feb 01, 2012 Elemental Forums Why Master of Magic was a 'Balanced' Game and the Vision of Fallen Enchantress (Long Post) Mistwraithe Excellent post setting out why MoM was fun and overall somewhat balanced despite the contradiction of it containing many imbalances. The developers need to take note.
Feb 01, 2012 Elemental Forums Why Tactical Combat is Boring wintry_grey Very educated and well thought out responses
Feb 01, 2012 Elemental Forums Why Master of Magic was a 'Balanced' Game and the Vision of Fallen Enchantress (Long Post) puntarenas Detailed analyses and by far not the worst visions for FE I have read. Thanks!
Feb 01, 2012 Elemental Forums Why Master of Magic was a 'Balanced' Game and the Vision of Fallen Enchantress (Long Post) spriditis Awesome post!
Feb 01, 2012 Elemental Forums A major problem with mega-champs: lossless victories Jalka Great plumber analogy.
Jan 27, 2012 Elemental Forums Make heroes mean a bit more klaxton499 I could not agree more.
Jan 24, 2012 Elemental Forums Someone please stream :) Thormodr Thanks for the Let's Play video.
Jan 24, 2012 Elemental Forums Someone please stream :) TorinReborn Great video
Jan 22, 2012 Elemental Forums [Suggestion] Specialized Cities Emperor_Nero Good suggestion
Jan 20, 2012 Elemental Forums FE B.75 feedback LordTheRon Being helpful and clearing things up that otherwise might have confused readers.
Jun 20, 2010 Elemental Forums [.803][Gameplay][Suggestion] Caravans routes shouldn't be allowed more than once Raven X Thanks for using the Correct Category in the heading, my friend.
Apr 28, 2009 Demigod Forums Rage Quitters EvilTwinTepe For speaking the truth!
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000047   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.