The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

control-SEVEN currently has 9 karma from 9 submissions. View karma control-SEVEN has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Apr 06, 2011 Stardock Forums Combined Operations MrSlawa ArmA CO is cool
Feb 05, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. Draakjacht For your calculated logic.
Feb 05, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. Stant123 Too damn funny.
Dec 26, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. Twilight_Storm You exist, and more importantly, you gived me Karmaz!!!
Dec 26, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. Draakjacht Merry Christmas to you too.
Nov 26, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums 's Profile G_Bison na Same to you, thank you....
Sep 18, 2010 Stardock Forums Fix the blacklight tango down update problem skyraiD0 nice find
Sep 08, 2010 Stardock Forums IGN review is UP audhumbla I completely support stardock's principles. I agree with this post.
May 24, 2009 Stardock Forums Entrenchment vs Original Sins maxwell_xii fun why else
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000046   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.