The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Nesrie currently has 25 karma from 24 submissions. View karma Nesrie has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Jan 05, 2011 Elemental Forums And you decide to hire the guy that ruined the 20-year old Civilization franchise??? Werewindlefr The voice of reason.
Nov 30, 2010 Elemental Forums It’s not the game’s problem, it’s a player problem Martok Very well put (as usual).
Nov 24, 2010 Stardock Forums Retail pain accelerates Savyg Excellent response to a dimwitted categorization
Oct 29, 2010 WinCustomize Forums voice talking over internet without a phone number Wizard1956 I agree, MS Mess. is a pig! <:)
Aug 21, 2010 Elemental Forums Elemental & Multiplayer - an essay Jadel Tactical combat and quests enable with an option to choose in MP or an option with tactical combat only with our sovereign and ours heroes in MP.
Aug 16, 2010 Elemental Forums Elemental: No Copy Protection, Activation, LAN and more NTJedi Keeping it real during the multiplayer discussions. :)
Aug 15, 2010 Elemental Forums Elemental: No Copy Protection, Activation, LAN and more Luckmann Have another one.
Aug 15, 2010 Elemental Forums Google and Verizon cut backroom deal to kill Net Neutrality potentially. arstal exactly
Aug 06, 2010 Elemental Forums Dear Frogboy Luckmann Cookie.
Jun 08, 2010 Elemental Forums R.I.P Newzbin , closed over Legal Action...a Resource Lost... caross73 Nice rant.
Jun 08, 2010 GalCiv II Forums R.I.P Newzbin , closed over Legal Action...a Resource Lost... Maiden666 Fully agree.
Jun 08, 2010 Elemental Forums R.I.P Newzbin , closed over Legal Action...a Resource Lost... caross73 Damn, exactly right.
Jun 07, 2010 Elemental Forums R.I.P Newzbin , closed over Legal Action...a Resource Lost... caross73 Thanks.
May 30, 2010 Demigod Forums Scratch Civ V off my buy list. ZehDon My thoughts exactly.
Apr 29, 2010 Elemental Forums I don’t like monopolies, especially ourselves Leo in WI Staying calm in the face of what is starting to look like a troll - the Toyota spokesman :)
Apr 11, 2010 Elemental Forums Pirating/emulators, and all that good stuff. louist Level-headed thinking in what is otherwise a flamefest.
Mar 21, 2010 Stardock Forums Munchkins on the net? Melamine Harsh, but true.
Mar 04, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums The true face of DRM Aractain Always something interesting to read.
Oct 29, 2009 Elemental Forums Dragon Age: Origins joasoze For agreeing with me on the corruption of game reviews :)
Oct 06, 2009 Demigod Forums Gamers: Are we getting soft? pseudomelon Karma is working again :D
Oct 04, 2009 Elemental Forums Gamers: Are we getting soft? arunodayt For agreement with my preferences and good discussion.
Sep 05, 2009 Stardock Forums Why do we have to have this Impulse thing being bundled with Fences JDPower A rare voice of sanity and civility
Aug 10, 2009 Elemental Forums Don't chintz on the opening videos and trailers Noctilucus For posting in a constructive and respectful way, bringing up great & valid points!
Aug 02, 2009 GalCiv II Forums Any girls here? Phaedyme Speaking up, and saying the good stuff.
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000016   Page Render Time: