The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Cadalancea currently has 13 karma from 12 submissions. View karma Cadalancea has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Jul 21, 2010 Demigod Forums You're Banned!: The Forum Game morpheas768 For post #15000 in the Ban game.
Oct 21, 2009 Demigod Forums The Forum Game Testing Grounds. Blaziken100 halo is awesome
Jul 10, 2009 Stardock Forums Fleet Correspondance, Part II guywhoyoudontno awesome beginning to your story! keep it up! i only follow a few stories on here (two), and one of them ended, so I'd like to add yours to my list! (to make it two again)
Jul 01, 2009 Stardock Forums THe Beginning yngmon You question...
Jun 25, 2009 WinCustomize Forums A Little Help... Mirsguy Kudos.
Jun 25, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Corrupt a Wish: The Forum Game. NuclearApocolypse good writing
Mar 21, 2009 Stardock Forums The Darth and Samurye show The_Undying For being such a genius
Mar 20, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums The Darth and Samurye show Samurye For your valient fight in defense of the D&S show. We salute you. Samurye.
Mar 13, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Tug Of War! Calania For making the Tug of War game and for actually doing all those counts. Too great!
Mar 11, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Tug Of War! Varsi1 for making the game tabulating responses ect...
Mar 08, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Tug Of War! Cypher Fantastic idea with Tug of War!
Nov 25, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Soundtrack for Sins please!!!! megamanfan I took your advice, it worked great! Thanks!
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000031   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.