The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

EadTaes currently has 23 karma from 23 submissions. View karma EadTaes has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Feb 03, 2010 Elemental Forums The Sovereign Death = Game Over Question GW Swicord Thank you for sticking to just one word.
Jan 30, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums weapon arc system mod asadex speed and complete answer
Dec 05, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Calculated: Trade Ports vs. Refineries Cykur Good catch on bonus refinery income at HW
Aug 16, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums "STAGE1b Released" TrueBalance MOD by EadTaes V Spending their time and effort contructively on the forum helping others. Also, to hopfully balance Sins and thus breathe new life into the Multiplayer aspect of the game.
Jul 15, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Scouts Raging Amish Always a good voice on the forums
Jul 08, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire: Entrenchment v1.03 Change Log landisaurus I feel you're too extreme, but that is still great.
Jul 01, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums JohnJames Alias SageWon Smurfs
Jun 21, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [MOD] Bailknight`s Graphic Mod for Entrenchment ver 1.02 Fixed 1 GeneralJohnny Helped me getting a mod working.
Jun 15, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Combat "smurfs" for a better community IrationalFear More 13 crap, here you go.
Jun 15, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Mod Enable Order Dr.Gonzo Grazie-- explaining the mods priority order.
Jun 13, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums LF and LRF damage % chart changes. mbaron888 for helping me find the damage table. Thanks.
Jun 12, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Imature Brat soasertsus cool avatar
Jun 03, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire: Entrenchment v1.03 Change Log mbaron888 For cool coffin carrier cartoon
Jun 03, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire: Entrenchment v1.03 Change Log top vasari Awsome pic lol
May 29, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Combat "smurfs" for a better community Azrak_Navarion Best spelling EVER!
Apr 07, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Flak is overpovered Pirate-Jack Well reasoned.
Mar 29, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Flak is overpovered mbaron888 for responding to the point raised without being dismissive to author
Mar 20, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Red Alert 3 wont let me online ravok2789 the monk
Mar 07, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Analysis of late-game Entrenchment Advent defenses Silveus Vita Rocks
Feb 07, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums NEW THINGS YOU WANT TO SEE IN SINS OF A SOLAR EMPIRE DrJarlaxle great idea
Jan 23, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Nano Disassembler and Flak MindsEye Backing me on nano disasembler and providing excellent explanation:)
Jan 15, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums My Beta FeedBack with pictures. knownalien took time for posting pics.
Nov 28, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums I get Entrenchment or the Turkey DIES! Lord_Dark_Cloud For being ead
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108434  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000016   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.