The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Ke5trel currently has 118 karma from 109 submissions. View karma Ke5trel has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Sep 18, 2008 Demigod Forums Demigod Story X-Raider worked hard to write a beautiful and unique story and for that I give the karma.
Sep 18, 2008 Demigod Forums [Gameplay] Flag Locking Solution that scales well Kitkun I wanted to say that.
Sep 16, 2008 Demigod Forums [Gameplay] Flag Locking Solution that scales well Brentmeisterr Good/Thoughtful analysis.
May 18, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums TEC Strategy - help! PowerWizard Thanks for the help. PowerWizard.
May 11, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Viable Strategy, Counters, Replays, and Tips 1.05 adrianjon Found post very informative and glad for updated info
May 07, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Numbers Dwindling. Windexglow Good post. So awesome. Just great. Perfect. It was wonderful. Inspiring, ect.
May 02, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Replay query/request redwingdw28 Contributing to the community, friendly , good attitude. Trys to involve people i.e in my case saying I can upload my own replays in future
May 01, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Is it possible to just observe a multiplayer match in progress? Ataraxia_ awesome
Apr 29, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Viable Strategy, Counters, Replays, and Tips 1.05 BloodyKansas An excellent post and Kestrel is trying to help SOASE players get better.
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000047   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.