The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Silphius currently has 33 karma from 25 submissions. View karma Silphius has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
May 07, 2009 Demigod Forums Teleportation adjustment PLEASE! Screek really helpfull and well written post!
May 02, 2009 Demigod Forums If you pirated Demigod... Alkazard nice! humour ftw, gw (stupid 6 char rule)
May 01, 2009 Demigod Forums If you pirated Demigod... BGH122 Hilarious pirate speak!
May 01, 2009 Demigod Forums If you pirated Demigod... Skjeew i still get a laugh from your reply !
Apr 30, 2009 Demigod Forums If you pirated Demigod... Skjeew Laughed alot from his reply, great !!
Apr 30, 2009 Demigod Forums Diary of a Demigod player Colonel_Jessep Thanks for the Lolcat, it's one of my favorites too!
Apr 29, 2009 Demigod Forums If you pirated Demigod... UnorthodoxSaint Creativity and sense of humor
Apr 28, 2009 Stardock Forums If you pirated Demigod... painfck great comment xD
Apr 28, 2009 Demigod Forums If you pirated Demigod... Brazen The pirate talk post was fun to read.
Apr 28, 2009 Demigod Forums If you pirated Demigod... philkar77 Arrrrrr!
Apr 28, 2009 Stardock Forums If you pirated Demigod... milksama Yarr, ye be well-versed in the pirate speak and have thorougly impressed one-eyed 'sama with these wise words. Frogbeard would be proud, matie. Take ye these nine points and wear them proud!
Apr 28, 2009 Stardock Forums If you pirated Demigod... Outkast_IRE Funny Post
Apr 28, 2009 Demigod Forums If you pirated Demigod... Blackwing_dk You deserve it for that post :D
Apr 27, 2009 Demigod Forums If you pirated Demigod... Stilbine Pirate Post
Apr 27, 2009 Demigod Forums If you pirated Demigod... _PINK Winrar
Apr 27, 2009 Stardock Forums If you pirated Demigod... Kend0 LOL @ pirate speak
Apr 27, 2009 Demigod Forums If you pirated Demigod... the_Monk well worth the read! TY ;)
Apr 27, 2009 Stardock Forums If you pirated Demigod... Andan Excellent post :-)
Apr 27, 2009 Demigod Forums If you pirated Demigod... Moonlapse Hilarious!
Apr 27, 2009 Demigod Forums If you pirated Demigod... Arrowthorn made for a good morning laugh
Apr 26, 2009 Demigod Forums The Orb of Something or Other Teseer Best...Idea...Ever
Apr 23, 2009 Demigod Forums Refund for Walmart purchase? Kitkun Go Walter.
Apr 15, 2009 Demigod Forums No Tutorial??? switch223 Your post in response to the need for a tutorial and single player campaign was great. And you made me smile.
May 15, 2008 GalCiv II Forums I really hate the way that starbases are built and defended in this game ubernaught Went above and beyond the call of duty (screenshot and labels) to provide the most thorough advice possible. Very much appreciated kind sir.
May 13, 2008 GalCiv II Forums I really hate the way that starbases are built and defended in this game garion333 Fantastic post about starbases.
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108434  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000047   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.