The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

MouseGoddess currently has 65 karma from 28 submissions. View karma MouseGoddess has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Dec 04, 2011 WinCustomize Forums HO, HO, HO! mrs_starkers sum miss you karma
Aug 06, 2011 WinCustomize Forums I don't know what to think neone6 For believing in yourself !
Jul 23, 2011 WinCustomize Forums Did I imagine this? Wizard1956 Imagine...four more karma points. <:)
Jan 15, 2011 WinCustomize Forums plese send karma starkers Because nude bungee jumping is my fave spectator sport.
Mar 15, 2010 WinCustomize Forums MouseGoddess's Profile DPCloud na Late Birthday karma
Feb 01, 2010 WinCustomize Forums Would like to know your name loukeeya for being the Goddess of the mice lol
Nov 14, 2009 WinCustomize Forums Sad times BoXXi Thank you....
Oct 10, 2009 WinCustomize Forums Ed Was Down! AND It's His Birthday! DrJBHL Thanx for Ed, MG!
Oct 01, 2009 WinCustomize Forums Happy Bithday Doc! DrJBHL Special Karma to a Special MG!
Sep 08, 2009 WinCustomize Forums Question With a Question Game Uvah Sense of humor sparkles
Sep 08, 2009 WinCustomize Forums Angus1949 Down With The Flu DrJBHL Thanks for caring about Ed. :)
Jul 31, 2009 WinCustomize Forums I feel like...... mrs starkers cos you are a lovely friend
Jul 19, 2009 WinCustomize Forums I feel like...... DrJBHL Feel better Sweety! I really would help you.
Jun 13, 2009 WinCustomize Forums Official Obama Anthem Night Train community Karma
Jun 13, 2009 WinCustomize Forums Official Obama Anthem DrJBHL Good for you, MG.
Jun 12, 2009 WinCustomize Forums Question With a Question Game Uvah For being goofy
Jun 11, 2009 WinCustomize Forums Question With a Question Game IROKONESS Woo Hoo 3 Karmas for MouseGoddess.:) Well MouseGoddess I really enjoyed that. Thanks for Playing What weighs More??????
Jun 11, 2009 WinCustomize Forums Question With a Question Game IROKONESS MouseGoddess You are a Winner!!!!!
Jun 11, 2009 WinCustomize Forums Question With a Question Game IROKONESS Because Today you are a Winner!!!!
May 29, 2009 WinCustomize Forums It Sucks When.... starkers Something to hopefully make the barrage of insults feel a bit better.... so sorry you had to be confronted with such rudeness.
May 15, 2009 WinCustomize Forums Question With a Question Game teddybearcholla Thank you for the giggles!!! Your reply #2135
Apr 03, 2009 WinCustomize Forums Forum Update - April 2, 2009 Wizard1956 Anti-troll ammo <;)
Apr 03, 2009 WinCustomize Forums TV and movie theme songs cplair You're more than welcome lil lady! Glad you enjoyed the link MG!
Mar 13, 2009 WinCustomize Forums March Promotions Wizard1956 For your promotion.Congrats!
Feb 17, 2009 WinCustomize Forums Question With a Question Game jicorrila Nice to meet you MouseGoddess and back to you:)
Feb 16, 2009 WinCustomize Forums Personal Page Elite Tailsgirl Some Karma for inspiration, congrats on getting into the public gallery hon :)
Oct 23, 2008 WinCustomize Forums A little help here........ Wizard1956 Congrats on making it into the galleries.
Oct 23, 2008 WinCustomize Forums A little help here........ Skinhit For being brave enough to start contributing...Good Luck
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108434  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000047   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.