The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Piznit currently has 44 karma from 38 submissions. View karma Piznit has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Nov 17, 2009 Demigod Forums Crazy Idea - Dual Favor Items! irek1988 great dual favor idea
Sep 30, 2009 Demigod Forums Unusual, but hilarious, tactics to spice up your DG game... kurthnaga awesome laugh-supplier
Sep 25, 2009 Demigod Forums 3v3 Cat Stun? Counters? _Golgoth_ Classic Sedna line
Apr 10, 2009 GalCiv II Forums United States Declaration of Independence clanlindsey For being so funny!
Apr 07, 2009 GalCiv II Forums Tyranny of Evil - A Metaverse Empire. MottiKhan Because you need to get out more often. :P
Mar 25, 2009 GalCiv II Forums Tyranny of Evil - A Metaverse Empire. dystopic random karma for all the ToE
Feb 24, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Who would win in a fight? gambitraven best comment ever WIN
Feb 20, 2009 GalCiv II Forums Double Posting DethAdder Yea what he said
Feb 05, 2009 GalCiv II Forums Tyranny of Evil - A Metaverse Empire. CaptainYar For randomness sake
Jan 31, 2009 GalCiv II Forums Overwhelmed new player Neilo LAMO Imdeed!!
Jan 31, 2009 GalCiv II Forums Overwhelmed new player dystopic LAMO+++
Jan 05, 2009 GalCiv II Forums Yet Another Example Why People Should have to get a License to have Children Mumblefratz Nice +4
Dec 19, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Disappearing Spies Loupdinour For the great "Yor Spy" picture. Truly is A.W.E.S.O.M.-O
Dec 04, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Solutions to forum trolls (and possibly the future of the internet) dystopic great way to bring a little irreverence to SD's overly trollified forums
Nov 26, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Solutions to forum trolls (and possibly the future of the internet) GW Swicord your ass will be caught within an hour...42 minutes if you dont count the commercials
Nov 21, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Solutions to forum trolls (and possibly the future of the internet) psychoak For making the most obviously facetious comment I have ever seen and having it taken literally. You are the only person I have ever given Karma to.
Oct 09, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Will America always be a superpower? Madman_Andre agree with China needing to build more entertainment structures. They always need morale.
Jul 16, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Agents - how is this a good addition? AgentSmith512 just LMAO
Jul 16, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Trade route starbase placement RyanPeterson Nice trade route diagram!
Jun 17, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Iconians +100 espionage neilo For your Tyrannical ways, and of course 12 feet tall dogs!! -BMF
Jun 09, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Internal Temperatures... RPGFX helpful info about my cpu temps...
Jun 09, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Moments that made you cheer, cringe, laugh, or scream "WHAT!?" thungrim Can't believe I didn't think of that.
Jun 06, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Arcean speed penalty thungrim Personally I feel the Oompa Loompas are a great custom race. Unless you give them superior moral. Thats just Teletubby.
Jun 06, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Season Three Metaverse League Draft FireBender Really cool banner. lol -FB
Jun 04, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Season Three Metaverse League Draft FireBender Because you have a guitar... now we know you're cool!!!11!!!1
May 30, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Arcean speed penalty CaptainYar For successfully fitting "oompa loompa" into a post.
May 29, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Spys, research, and some basic strategy questions.... GW Swicord Silliness, just plain silliness
May 28, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Trade route starbase placement Capn_Danger Sweet ass chart
May 14, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Weapon System Concentration MrRadical Good answer.
May 14, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Bullying other races (and other moans about the diplomacy screen) GW Swicord To give him his "tree fitty" worth.
May 13, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Something about Scifi channel i don't get. bohbohb Pretty awesome.
May 12, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Finding out ToA is harder than I first thought. XRoadkillX You get a Karma point for your help.
May 11, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Iconians +100 espionage DethAdder That was frickin Hilarious -DA
May 05, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Genocide, everbody is doing it! FireBender For making the ZYW strategy that's still in use today.
Apr 30, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Tyranny of Evil - A Metaverse Empire. MottiKhan Evil and entertaining.
Apr 29, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Karma Karma Karma Karma Karma Chameleon! Nequa here is another one
Apr 29, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Will America always be a superpower? abculatter2 very funny post
Apr 29, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Speed Cap AF_Ronin For being a useful human being
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000016   Page Render Time: