The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Raknor currently has 11 karma from 11 submissions. View karma Raknor has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Oct 15, 2013 Galactic Civilizations III Forums Galactic Civilizations III Trailer is up! Raemet 100% agree!
Jun 13, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Does a "fear" of experienced (or pro) players keep you from playing Sins online? 3psil0n Good point (this is on your beginners thread ;] )
Jun 24, 2009 Demigod Forums Favor reset is totally ruined this evening. sillybennaboo valid complaint
May 31, 2009 Demigod Forums MD5s do not match server Rocky_Tooth Smart cookie
Apr 02, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Does a "fear" of experienced (or pro) players keep you from playing Sins online? RelytFire13 Giving advice that will help me (a new player) better understand the online game.
Jan 29, 2009 Stardock Forums Does a "fear" of experienced (or pro) players keep you from playing Sins online? Kaloonzu They RULE (Really Understand Lingering Emnity)
Jan 26, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums ICO = EPIC FAIL AGAIN tyr222 smart cookie
Dec 04, 2008 Elemental Forums Frogboy - My real life hero. Sammual Praying to him won't help in non-SD matters. That applies as well to every other religion, so that argument is quite weak ----------------- I'm with you 100%
Oct 09, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums DO's and DONT's in competitive multiplayer games matthewthegreat Good write-up
Oct 09, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums DO's and DONT's in competitive multiplayer games SageWon Good list of multiplayer tips
Aug 04, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums DO's and DONT's in competitive multiplayer games Nice post.
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000016   Page Render Time: