The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

MagicwillNZ currently has 28 karma from 25 submissions. View karma MagicwillNZ has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Sep 08, 2010 WinCustomize Forums Elemental Role Play: The Forum Game IROKONESS Sport is my 2nd name. ) Tanx
Aug 29, 2010 WinCustomize Forums plese send karma Wizard1956 For helping the unfortunate "0's" <;)
Aug 26, 2010 Elemental Forums Playing as the Taliban in Next MoH Game Smarmellows War never changes, neither do arguments about it.
Aug 25, 2010 Elemental Forums Elemental: Grand Ambitions Ynglaur I had a similar idea, but you've laid a far more comprehensive groundwork.
Aug 04, 2010 WinCustomize Forums Elemental Role Play: The Forum Game IROKONESS Is that all you can do? ;)
Aug 02, 2010 Elemental Forums Elemental: Grand Ambitions Folcik009 Very nice looking!
Jul 29, 2010 Elemental Forums Late Saturday Night stuff (in pictures) Sushikawa Not a fan of Wanted either. But i'm a huge fan of lesbian sororities.
Jul 26, 2010 Elemental Forums Late Saturday Night stuff (in pictures) Folcik009 "lesbian sorority houses" LOL, who doesn't play The Sims for this reason?
Jul 26, 2010 Elemental Forums Spend gold on Sovereign equipment Folcik009 Good idea.
Jul 19, 2010 Elemental Forums [Suggestion] [Gameplay] Resource variety with little added complexity. GoaGalneGbilski Awesome ideas!
May 30, 2010 Elemental Forums [New Idea] Possible Successor to "Comprehensible Suggestion List". Volunteers ? Raven X Thank You Brother. That means a lot right now, you have no idea. Thanks
May 20, 2010 WinCustomize Forums MagicwillNZ's Profile loukeeya na for being nice and we all deserve lots of karma lol
Apr 26, 2010 Elemental Forums Polynese-style Tattoos Wintersong Neat. ^^ Any plans for Yakuzas? :X Semi joking...
Apr 19, 2010 Elemental Forums Can Stardock PLEASE buy the rights for Warcraft RTS? MT Silver LMAO this post is gold!
Apr 18, 2010 Elemental Forums Can Stardock PLEASE buy the rights for Warcraft RTS? Admiral100 Brewster's Millions reference
Apr 17, 2010 Elemental Forums Looking for an Idea of what Tactical Combat will look like. leeboy26 Not many people would get that but have some karma anyways!
Feb 09, 2010 Elemental Forums Please eliminate the Child Genetics Code. GW Swicord Snap.
Jan 27, 2010 Demigod Forums Where does the US's obsession with the free market come from? HorseStrangler well said
Jan 18, 2010 Elemental Forums My name is Ghost and I have a problem. xGhost4000x For saving SO much money!
Jan 14, 2010 Elemental Forums [Suggestion] Female friendly features GW Swicord "apparently, only female physical disadvantages count for anything"
Dec 31, 2009 Elemental Forums Dark Republic Mod Wintersong Never too soon to start modding. Specially nice medallion frames.
Nov 26, 2009 Elemental Forums Unique Buildings and Essence Dr Franknfurter Recognising a good idea :)
Nov 20, 2009 Elemental Forums Dark Republic Mod landisaurus and pictures!
Nov 20, 2009 Elemental Forums Dark Republic Mod landisaurus concept!
Oct 08, 2009 Elemental Forums Dude, where is my Resurrection Spell? (Wall of Text(TM)) Wintersong For suffering my Wall of Text (TM)
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000031   Page Render Time:

Terms of Use

Copyright © 2014 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.