The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Aesir Rising currently has 31 karma from 24 submissions. View karma Aesir Rising has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Jul 30, 2010 Elemental Forums Aesir Rising's Profile bdmoore na being helpful
Feb 20, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Getting/Using CD's for Download Players SIN-Imperium In a world of strangers, some rate better karma than others.
Aug 14, 2009 WinCustomize Forums Look out Microsoft, Google is coming for you again voidcore "and MySpace themselves into identity theft." haha awesome comment!
Aug 09, 2009 Elemental Forums Pre-release modding starting package! (or at least the 3D parts) landisaurus good contribution. Thanks!
Aug 07, 2009 Elemental Forums Spell List for Elemental (well probably) GW Swicord "Undead armies are a dying breed."
Aug 06, 2009 Stardock Forums Civ3 on a netbook, no support silkweaver Thank you for putting in the time to help! I'll give it a shot!
Jul 28, 2009 Elemental Forums Pre-Ordered and in it for the Long Haul: Sound Off landisaurus +1 for joining the club, even if late.
Jul 18, 2009 Demigod Forums Anno 1404 / Dawn of Discovery DRM Majorfalcon For being a fan of X series and Egosoft :)
Jul 02, 2009 GalCiv II Forums Sick of support from India/Pakistan Mumblefratz you get it
Jun 24, 2009 Elemental Forums elemental forums - please change colours pigeonpigeon Haha, nice post :P
Jun 21, 2009 Elemental Forums elemental forums - please change colours landisaurus for generally being friendly in the IRC + helping with this color thing.
Jun 19, 2009 Demigod Forums Those 2 new Demigods will be female assassins, right? IllegalDustbin Purple!
May 30, 2009 GalCiv II Forums PRESENTING... YOUR FAVOURITE STARSHIP! mADDYman for looking in different locations to everyone else.
Feb 16, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Do you really want Steam to be your only option? Are you sure? NickJames Thank you for the detailed reply
Feb 11, 2009 Elemental Forums What spells do you want to see? GW Swicord Mordenkainen is underestimated.
Feb 06, 2009 Elemental Forums Spells Combo / A game to look into / Game Saves Gananim The premise of the debate is ludicrous.
Feb 04, 2009 Elemental Forums Spells Combo / A game to look into / Game Saves GW Swicord Good engagement with the "hardcore" thing.
Feb 03, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Vista suddenly won't boot and states incompatible version upon trying to repair installation. DarkStar7 Thanks for helping with....what are some good programs to check for bad hard drive sectors? I will try to use a recovery disk, and see what happens. Right now...i got too many upcoming exams to be fixin' my desktop comp.
Feb 02, 2009 Elemental Forums Spells Combo / A game to look into / Game Saves Jonny5446 Saved me the trouble of responding to myriad asinine points with the contempt they deserve! :)
Feb 01, 2009 Elemental Forums Spells Combo / A game to look into / Game Saves landisaurus I think you were reading further into my statement than I intended, but I understand why you did. You responded with very well thought out comments with which I agree and for that +1
Feb 01, 2009 JoeUser Forums Oops, JU Avatar Question Tova7 Thanks. Love the Avatar.
Jan 30, 2009 Stardock Forums Activating Retail version alexrudd Helpful and direct answer to a post.
Nov 28, 2008 Stardock Forums The Witcher Enhanced Edition -- uncensored? RAMburger Great info, thanks
Sep 09, 2008 WinCustomize Forums When You Take the Survey neophil78 for the good laugh i had
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000031   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.