The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

vieuxchat currently has 36 karma from 36 submissions. View karma vieuxchat has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Jan 22, 2012 Elemental Forums [Video][After Action Report] The fate of Krystaal Thormodr Thanks for the E:FE videos. :)
Sep 10, 2010 Elemental Forums [Graphics] Cloth Map that looks more like cloth cephalo Now that's cloth!
Sep 09, 2010 Elemental Forums [Graphics] Cloth Map that looks more like cloth Ahroo Making my cloth map look 10x better!
Sep 07, 2010 Elemental Forums What's the point of balancing weapons when ... NDYag So very true
Sep 06, 2010 Elemental Forums [Tutorial][Image-Heavy] HOW-TO use the Particle Editor aka... The CAULDRON ! Onionfighter I like the particle editor thread.
Sep 02, 2010 Elemental Forums [Graphics] Cloth Map that looks more like cloth awuffleablehedgie for the best mod ever
Sep 02, 2010 Elemental Forums [Graphics] Cloth Map that looks more like cloth Eiralin Great work enhancing the feel of the cloth map!
Sep 01, 2010 Elemental Forums [Graphics] Cloth Map that looks more like cloth nexus991 awesome cloth mod ! great work !
Sep 01, 2010 Elemental Forums [Graphics] Cloth Map that looks more like cloth alborrelli nice cloth mod
Sep 01, 2010 Elemental Forums vieuxchat's Profile HappyNihil na cloth map mod
Sep 01, 2010 Elemental Forums [Graphics] Cloth Map that looks more like cloth James009D Just incase I haven't done this already! Keep up the good work with the maps, they're fantastic! :D
Sep 01, 2010 Elemental Forums [Graphics] Cloth Map that looks more like cloth Simsum Brilliant mod, thanks :)
Aug 31, 2010 Elemental Forums [Graphics] Cloth Map that looks more like cloth Heavenfall Great cloth map edit!
Aug 31, 2010 Elemental Forums [Graphics] Cloth Map that looks more like cloth cygnetsong Nice map
Aug 30, 2010 Elemental Forums [Graphics] Water Color in Cloth Map Mode James009D Works like a charm! Could you do one to improve the land color to something more interesting?
Aug 30, 2010 Elemental Forums [Graphics] Water Color in Cloth Map Mode Gwizz41 Great Mod!
Aug 30, 2010 Elemental Forums [Tutorial][Image-Heavy] HOW-TO use the Particle Editor aka... The CAULDRON ! Murteas Excellent Tutorial on effects. Thanks!
Aug 30, 2010 Elemental Forums [Graphics] Water Color in Cloth Map Mode Simsum Thanks for the mod
Aug 30, 2010 Elemental Forums [Graphics] Water Color in Cloth Map Mode Zygwen I like the colored map.
Aug 30, 2010 Elemental Forums [Graphics] Water Color in Cloth Map Mode Angelo85 Colored Water Mod is awesome
Aug 30, 2010 Elemental Forums [Graphics] Water Color in Cloth Map Mode Madmelodie For his cloth map water mod.
Jun 13, 2010 Elemental Forums Elemental Beta 2: Player Input #1 LeonLayer Wow - you have good eyes :-)
May 30, 2010 Elemental Forums [New Idea] Possible Successor to "Comprehensible Suggestion List". Volunteers ? Raven X Rock On, my friend, rock on!!!
Mar 12, 2010 Elemental Forums vieuxchat's Profile AvengerMouse na For tirelessly explaining about the upkeep bug.
Feb 21, 2010 Elemental Forums Boogie's Thoughts on Chancellors, Cities, Snaking and Secession GhostKingGeorge I like this idea alot
Jan 06, 2010 Elemental Forums Elemental: Revisiting the Great Cities of (my) RPG Gaming Jalicos Good Idea: City perks
Dec 13, 2009 Elemental Forums Random Elemental journal: December 2009 Cookie_1 Good point regarding dmg types
Oct 09, 2009 Elemental Forums Can anyone tell me about caravans joasoze Thank you for answering my question!
Oct 05, 2009 Elemental Forums Tactical uncertainty and the fog of war moondoggiee For playing Fantasy Wars/Elven Legacy :)
Oct 01, 2009 Elemental Forums October 1 deadline to get into the beta KbT They helped me!
Jun 12, 2009 Elemental Forums Get Your E:WoM Avatars Here! [image heavy thread] KellenDunk I like to pass out Karma
Apr 01, 2009 Elemental Forums Get Your E:WoM Avatars Here! [image heavy thread] landisaurus I love the bannor
Nov 18, 2008 Elemental Forums Get Your E:WoM Avatars Here! [image heavy thread] garion333 Thanks for the banner.
Nov 18, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Heroes of Might & Magic - Which Version to buy? The Watcher Merci pour votre aide avec HoMM5
Nov 18, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Twilight Imperium boardgame dthif1980 Karma +1 for everybody who answered my original post!
Nov 07, 2008 Elemental Forums Idea Threshing: Avatar Death = Game Over? keithLamothe helpful comments
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108434  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000031   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.