The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Istari currently has 24 karma from 24 submissions. View karma Istari has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Jan 15, 2011 Elemental Forums And you decide to hire the guy that could do great things for elemental??? Lord Xia Mighty Fine Summary
Jan 06, 2011 Elemental Forums Elemental’s 2nd Contest: Design a Quest! TheProgress face eating quest
Jan 05, 2011 Elemental Forums And you decide to hire the guy that ruined the 20-year old Civilization franchise??? Lord Xia Great.
Dec 08, 2010 Stardock Forums 's Profile Phylast57 na Nice play on words ?? la Star Wars. Funny shit.
Dec 04, 2010 Elemental Forums My Last Post Cruxador cool story bro
Dec 03, 2010 Elemental Forums Fanboys only? mlapierre Made me laugh!
Nov 26, 2010 Elemental Forums United States Government Officially Fighting Piracy TorinReborn Just WOW :)
Nov 23, 2010 Elemental Forums My Last Post EmersonPF Hilarious and awesome post.
Nov 19, 2010 Elemental Forums My Last Post Lord Xia Funny shit
Nov 11, 2010 Elemental Forums Is CITY SPAM fixed in 1.1? GW Swicord You're silly
Nov 09, 2010 Elemental Forums Four days into the new job Gazz_ A confessed pundit! I never have the patience to explain puns to those who don't get it.
Nov 07, 2010 Elemental Forums Four days into the new job Lord Xia Thanks
Oct 29, 2010 Stardock Forums I miss Thursday patches... tanafres <Gasp!> An adult in the room:-)
Oct 26, 2010 Elemental Forums BigDownload Interview with Derek Paxton and Brad Wardell RikazeMA Reply 18 in the BigDownload Interview thread... That was just... Holy-crap-wow-freakin'-totally-epic-awesome-sauce...
Oct 18, 2010 Stardock Forums Ridiculous Requests for Upcoming Patches Ryld Too funny!
Oct 15, 2010 Elemental Forums Ridiculous Requests for Upcoming Patches LeonLayer great post - i really enjoyed it!
Oct 15, 2010 Elemental Forums BigDownload Interview with Derek Paxton and Brad Wardell Black-Knight I refuse to have more Karma than someone who writes something like that. AHAHAHA
Sep 30, 2010 Elemental Forums Ridiculous Requests for Upcoming Patches thisisretarded epicness
Sep 24, 2010 Elemental Forums Ridiculous Requests for Upcoming Patches GW Swicord The boards needed some comic relief
Sep 23, 2010 Elemental Forums Ridiculous Requests for Upcoming Patches Gravedancer excellent... love the humor/sarcasm
Sep 23, 2010 Stardock Forums Ridiculous Requests for Upcoming Patches Addage for making me laugh hard
Sep 23, 2010 Elemental Forums Ridiculous Requests for Upcoming Patches Henry_Morgan Nice, you get karma for making me laugh.
Sep 19, 2010 Elemental Forums I'm done with this game WhiteElk Useful points. Well stated.
Feb 24, 2010 Elemental Forums Crafting Palinchron Nice idea on crafting reagents! :)
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108434  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000109   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.