The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

WIllythemailboy currently has 71 karma from 61 submissions. View karma WIllythemailboy has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Oct 05, 2010 GalCiv II Forums building "obsolete" improvements ? AncestralHamster Informative post.
Mar 25, 2010 GalCiv II Forums Productivity of Surrenered Planets RedSerpent77 Answered my query brilliantly
Mar 25, 2010 GalCiv II Forums The GOP Plan GW Swicord You know why.
Feb 04, 2010 GalCiv II Forums Small GalCiv II updates? GW Swicord Ability to ask allies to research a tech
Jan 24, 2010 JoeUser Forums How US politics works Mumblefratz At least we can agree on some things.
Jan 24, 2010 GalCiv II Forums How US politics works Mumblefratz At least we can agree on some things.
Jan 14, 2010 GalCiv II Forums Using multiple weapon types? Maiden666 very good thoughts on building fleets
Jan 13, 2010 Stardock Forums Global warming hoax!?! - UPDATED - Melchiz Strong, accurate retort.
Dec 28, 2009 Elemental Forums Deniers and skeptics. GW Swicord "Kindly remove the forfeited section of anatomy"
Dec 28, 2009 GalCiv II Forums Help in planet screen Slim1951 lots of info, thanks
Dec 14, 2009 Elemental Forums Forum games Teucrian helpfulness
Dec 11, 2009 GalCiv II Forums Tech trading and tech brokering ElZoido One less thing puzzeling me
Nov 16, 2009 GalCiv II Forums Diplomatic penalty from breaking a treaty arunodayt helped
Oct 26, 2009 Stardock Forums The GOP Plan Melchiz Great line!
Sep 30, 2009 GalCiv II Forums How US politics works Mumblefratz For participating in the discussion even though I don't agree with your position.
Sep 20, 2009 Elemental Forums Snake with a 'foot/hand/claw' Evolution in progress? GW Swicord "The genes are always present to make fur for us or legs for the snake, they just don't get expressed."
Sep 01, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums The Best Of PirateBay VarekRaith Well said.
Aug 28, 2009 Elemental Forums BoogieBac's IGN interview on Elemental art! Ron Lugge Too funnay
Aug 28, 2009 Elemental Forums BoogieBac's IGN interview on Elemental art! Tridus Funny and insightful at the same time.
Aug 20, 2009 Demigod Forums Health care reform: The motives behind the opposing parties Aroddo this really might explain his attitude...
Aug 12, 2009 GalCiv II Forums Getting a race to declare war on you. DamienShade For giving me a good strategy.
Jul 11, 2009 GalCiv II Forums Spy help, please Soloquiem His info helped with the spy probelm I was having.
Jun 27, 2009 GalCiv II Forums influence starbases Pollock2 helped me learn the game :)
Jun 24, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Woman ordered to pay $1.92 million for pirating ... 24 songs VarekRaith Spot on.
Jun 14, 2009 GalCiv II Forums Planetary Improvements and Mp Questions GW Swicord For still helping out the new folks regularly and well
May 30, 2009 GalCiv II Forums What Is Your Favorite Way To Screw-Over The AI Races? General Homsar For having a really good idea on how to pwn the AI.
May 28, 2009 Demigod Forums Galactic Civ2 help Axyun Thanks for answering my galactic civ 2 questions.
May 13, 2009 GalCiv II Forums Other options aside from Impulse GW Swicord "We'd all be happier if you hadn't suggested that."
May 10, 2009 Stardock Forums The purpose of Impulse Facelord Oh wow, I think you guessed it. :D
Mar 26, 2009 GalCiv II Forums Kzinti Empire - offical empire thread clanlindsey For being a good sport and for the help you gave a noob like me a few months back
Mar 10, 2009 GalCiv II Forums What Do YOU want to see in Gal Civ 3??? Sole Soul Buildings that aren't one-size-fits-all.
Mar 10, 2009 Elemental Forums Elemental beta in spring? GW Swicord Good to see you posting at Elemental
Mar 05, 2009 GalCiv II Forums Alliances Criteria for Beginners WDSherman For helping a beginner.
Feb 06, 2009 GalCiv II Forums So what's the Stardock RPG going to be? GW Swicord Save the apostrophes!
Jan 26, 2009 GalCiv II Forums Couple of Planerty Invasion questions. Sole Soul Indeed.
Jan 24, 2009 GalCiv II Forums The main map icons manolete75 answered quickly to my rather dumb questionsn :P
Jan 16, 2009 GalCiv II Forums Score Calculator? Skinny-Y Consistently helpful posts.
Jan 09, 2009 GalCiv II Forums Sabotaging Farms? Sole Soul Very thorough.
Jan 06, 2009 GalCiv II Forums Culture strategies lethstang excellent influence post
Dec 29, 2008 GalCiv II Forums War Advantage vs Soldiering Sole Soul For making me double check-and for being right.
Dec 28, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Economy help for a beginner needed! Sole Soul For being faster than my page load.
Dec 24, 2008 GalCiv II Forums research and economic treaty? Sole Soul For answering the obvious question I missed.
Dec 19, 2008 GalCiv II Forums A few new-player questions Hrothgaar He gave valuable information to a newbie.
Dec 13, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Questions after my first GalCiv game space599 Provided many detailed detailed answers to a new player.
Dec 13, 2008 GalCiv II Forums How does Influence Spread? particlewave For shedding some light on the details (math) and the all too important and sometimes complex effects influence plays throughout the game.
Dec 09, 2008 Stardock Forums Some basic questions about spaceship movements PolarHki Detailed and well-explained reply
Dec 02, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Kzinti Empire - offical empire thread Sole Soul Just beautiful.
Nov 09, 2008 GalCiv II Forums How does Influence Spread? Loupdinour For being the Influence Man
Oct 28, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Planetary bonus tiles? Pomerancak For deep explanation of one game mechanism to one little noob .)
Oct 20, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Building a good economic planet GW Swicord Keep working for clarity on the details
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108434  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000312   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.