The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Jharii currently has 12 karma from 8 submissions. View karma Jharii has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Sep 19, 2010 Elemental Forums [community project] Elf race [released] Heavenfall tiles for the community project!
Sep 14, 2010 Elemental Forums [Gameplay] I'm not liking the global resources. Raven X I appreciate the back-up here my friend. Good looking out ;)
Sep 10, 2010 Elemental Forums [Inquiry] Dark Sun Mod - Interest? tanafres Awesome idea:-)
Aug 24, 2010 Elemental Forums The Epic Feel Is Lacking: Small Armies and DnD Parties Gravedancer For using the word douchebag.
Aug 24, 2010 Elemental Forums The Epic Feel Is Lacking: Small Armies and DnD Parties Gravedancer Totally agree!
Aug 24, 2010 Elemental Forums Awesome game, thanks Stardock (: katalist good post
Sep 13, 2009 JoeUser Forums The best of Glenn Beck Nitro Cruiser For sticking to your guns.
Sep 04, 2009 WinCustomize Forums The best of Glenn Beck vStyler Right on
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000188   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.