The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Darkodinplus currently has 20 karma from 19 submissions. View karma Darkodinplus has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Jan 21, 2012 GalCiv II Forums WOW! THANK YOU! GW Swicord For having been there in the real old days and coming back for FE
Jul 05, 2010 Elemental Forums [Gameplay]Combined Tile Tactical Battles Raven X Excellent Idea!!!
May 30, 2010 Elemental Forums [New Idea] Possible Successor to "Comprehensible Suggestion List". Volunteers ? Raven X for being there for a friend, and the community.
Feb 23, 2010 Elemental Forums The Sovereign Death = Game Over Question GW Swicord Thank you for sticking to one word.
Dec 13, 2009 Elemental Forums Random Elemental journal: December 2009 VicenteC For saying things clearly and with common sense.
Aug 06, 2009 Elemental Forums Science of magic Luckmann Bingo.
Jul 29, 2009 Elemental Forums Death & Life magic system (For, Against, Abstain) CapnWinky For being a regular contributor to the Elemental community
Jul 10, 2009 Demigod Forums 10 Reasons to love Obama woca good choice imo
Jul 10, 2009 Elemental Forums 10 Reasons to love Obama KellenDunk BEst post in thread!
Jul 09, 2009 Elemental Forums Combat GW Swicord "... but I would also question the validity of this screenshot since originally Stardock didn't want that published or whatever."
Jun 11, 2009 Elemental Forums Unlimited expansion by us and the players Wintersong Futurama Fan
Jun 03, 2009 Demigod Forums Elemental team dinner Kitkun Always opt for a restaurant before going to war.
May 31, 2009 Elemental Forums Essence Should Be Really Essential GW Swicord "I would also added investing essence in artifacts as an option of GW???s list. "
Apr 29, 2009 Elemental Forums Two kinds of reputation Ynglaur Triangle of Fear-Respect-Power: great idea.
Apr 20, 2009 Elemental Forums Two kinds of reputation landisaurus yay visual aids
Apr 05, 2009 Elemental Forums Save/Load or Save/Continue ? GW Swicord "a long, wordy, and repetitive response does not make a good response"
Mar 30, 2009 Elemental Forums Concerns I am starting to have Solam You give your opinions and never put anybody down. You took the time to explain yourself even though you did not need to. I apprecaite aperson that takes a stand and stays poilite and respects everybody else. Bravo.
Dec 23, 2008 Elemental Forums Channeler vs Channeler FIGHT! GW Swicord Duels. I'm sold.
Dec 20, 2008 Elemental Forums Death Magic Tamren For perfectly putting into words what I couldn't
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000703   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.