The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

NTJedi currently has 38 karma from 38 submissions. View karma NTJedi has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Oct 28, 2010 Elemental Forums Onward! vints Suggestion for changing quests
Sep 17, 2010 Elemental Forums HotSeat Hybridvitae for hotseat <3!
Sep 13, 2010 Elemental Forums All the same terrains = boring and lazy Valentine82 Very good points about terrain and I completely agree!
Sep 06, 2010 Elemental Forums There's quite a few suggestions inside this thread Hybridvitae for deep thought and sharing it
Sep 05, 2010 Elemental Forums There's quite a few suggestions inside this thread _PawelS_ good points
Aug 11, 2010 Elemental Forums A Bit in the Cold Folcik009 You put WAY too much work into this NOT to get any Karma. +1
Jul 30, 2010 Elemental Forums Behaviors of Independents sabin126 Good post on Independents and possible behavior modes.
Jun 13, 2010 Elemental Forums More Attributes needed for Elemental ghog69 The idea is a good one
Feb 26, 2010 Elemental Forums Roads and the magic marker tanafres 2 awesome road ideas in there!
Oct 23, 2009 Elemental Forums Elemental Repair List Teucrian good centralization of issues
Oct 22, 2009 Elemental Forums Elemental Repair List Tormy- Very good post!
Sep 27, 2009 Elemental Forums Behaviors of Independents Tourresh That's how I would have done it.
Sep 26, 2009 Elemental Forums Elemental: BETA OBJECTIVES AND SCHEDULE Deepone extremely clever and fun reply :)
Sep 20, 2009 Elemental Forums Bestiary [suggestion] SnallTrippin Unit post, nice.
Sep 17, 2009 Elemental Forums Elemental: BETA OBJECTIVES AND SCHEDULE GW Swicord You should let your sense of humour out of its cage more often
Aug 07, 2009 Elemental Forums How many heroes? MatBerryman2 good idea
Aug 06, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Are people REALLY this insane? Whiskey144 statistics amuse me
Aug 06, 2009 Elemental Forums Quest Log Book GW Swicord I'd very much like to see a history feature like this in the game.
Aug 04, 2009 Stardock Forums Level 2 yngmon Corrected.
Aug 03, 2009 Elemental Forums How to submit bug reports Ron Lugge baaaaad joke
Jul 31, 2009 Stardock Forums Home page beta date changed! plang75015 Made me laugh
Jul 30, 2009 Elemental Forums Thriller (AKA, Undead Armies) MatBerryman2 That has to be the longest post on the forum!
Jul 16, 2009 Elemental Forums On AI; Transparant goals/means, on MMI (man(player) mashine interaction)[AI UI], and On smart surrender GW Swicord Really nice critique of a really interesting idea
Apr 12, 2009 Elemental Forums Concerns I am starting to have Vordrak For very well reasoned suggestions about graphics and size issues.
Apr 08, 2009 Elemental Forums Creative Kool Terrain Types CapnWinky Good post on terrains!
Apr 05, 2009 Elemental Forums Traveling Structures GW Swicord Who *wouldn't* want a traveling structure?
Apr 04, 2009 Elemental Forums Concerns I am starting to have the Gorgon For a sound outlook on things
Mar 31, 2009 Elemental Forums How are dungeons going to work? Denryu Agreed. Different chest types for different quality of treasures is AWESOME! Also some nasty traps on the nicer chests is expected!
Mar 12, 2009 Elemental Forums Loading Screen Quotes... Ynglaur Really cool idea re: screenshots for loading screens.
Mar 05, 2009 Elemental Forums Buildings inside the Towns GHenrikG Nice work and ideas!
Mar 02, 2009 Elemental Forums Trading Ideas landisaurus great trading conversation
Mar 01, 2009 Elemental Forums Trading Ideas landisaurus he's been putting up so much work here. I can't not give him +1
Feb 26, 2009 Elemental Forums Trading Ideas pigeonpigeon Good ideas to make trade a less painful process
Feb 24, 2009 Elemental Forums Unit Types GW Swicord Digging in to the questions about unit types & traits
Feb 19, 2009 Stardock Forums Beware the killer stack! Silicor thoughtful comments in my killer stack thread;)
Feb 08, 2009 Elemental Forums Should essence be at least semi-renewable? landisaurus I like when people put forth effort to makee lists and graphs
Jan 26, 2009 Elemental Forums "Stargates"; Portals, Teleportation. landisaurus I like these thoughts
Jan 10, 2009 Elemental Forums Pre-Ordered and in it for the Long Haul: Sound Off landisaurus +1 for joining the club.
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000015   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.