The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Tormy- currently has 58 karma from 37 submissions. View karma Tormy- has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Sep 15, 2010 Elemental Forums [Gameplay] Battles - Joint attack from multiple directions [tiles] Redwind85 good idea that would add more variation and intense moments to the game
Sep 13, 2010 Elemental Forums Anyone still have Master of Magic 2.0? Robert Hentschke My style was excellent but your internet skills were superior!
Aug 31, 2010 Elemental Forums Elemental icons for ObjectDock Norbeert Good stuff bro!
Aug 29, 2010 Elemental Forums Tom Chick's "review" elementalshammy Yeah..
Jul 24, 2010 WinCustomize Forums Karma DrJBHL Hilarious!
Jul 10, 2010 Elemental Forums Tormy-'s Profile Riksjarl na Answering my 'Settlement'-question.
Jun 21, 2010 Elemental Forums Elemental: Beta 2-A Change Log Cyrilstoudmann i don't like clone city either !
Jun 03, 2010 Elemental Forums Elemental: Kumquat Graphics Engine _PawelS_ It's exactly the same what I feel.
May 31, 2010 Elemental Forums Tactical Combat discussion continuation Nick-Danger an enjoyable rhetorical discussion
May 18, 2010 Elemental Forums king arthur patch 1.04 joasoze King Arthur tips
May 16, 2010 Elemental Forums Can Stardock PLEASE buy the rights for Warcraft RTS? Tasunke Vlad!!!!
May 12, 2010 Elemental Forums I’m on Skynet’s side TarponCrest For being helpful and taking the time to find links to further answer my question. Thank you!
May 10, 2010 Elemental Forums File Transer Help AXidenTAL Thanks, will try in a bit...
May 08, 2010 Elemental Forums Scratch Civ V off my buy list. RS-fx For stating some sense in the Civ V flaming war
May 08, 2010 Elemental Forums [0.32 1Z4 Crash] Out of memory lobosan for helping out even though I should have known where to find the answers
May 07, 2010 Elemental Forums Strategic Advice for the "New Player" in TBS: things every basic AI should know Nick-Danger helpful reply in a friendly manner
May 03, 2010 Elemental Forums Elemental icons for ObjectDock VicenteC Very nice icons!
Apr 28, 2010 Elemental Forums Game Play -> Art Assets -> Lore Wintersong Literally made me laugh out loud. :X
Apr 21, 2010 Stardock Forums Elemental: A preview of the modding thebest300 Tormy can just walk into Mordor...
Apr 13, 2010 Elemental Forums Equipping the Beast! Palinchron Equipping the Beast! Roaarrrr!
Apr 10, 2010 Elemental Forums [0.299][Lock-up]After ending my turn.. Frogboy Kudos on the bug reports.
Apr 01, 2010 Elemental Forums Elemental: How game mechanics evolve (long) RisingLegend For having my back through this fight with ignorance :) lol because we Dwarf Fortress players know the truth: complexity is important for a living breathing world to exist !
Mar 21, 2010 Elemental Forums Havok engine demonstration - GDC 2010 Alxander Interesting links, organized well
Mar 14, 2010 Elemental Forums Havok engine demonstration - GDC 2010 vieuxchat Awesome find
Mar 14, 2010 Elemental Forums Havok engine demonstration - GDC 2010 =Outlaw= thx for the links
Feb 06, 2010 Elemental Forums The Sovereign Death = Game Over Question GW Swicord Thank you for sticking to just one word.
Dec 06, 2009 Elemental Forums [Gameplay] Battles - Joint attack from multiple directions [tiles] MT Silver Nice idea!
Oct 26, 2009 Elemental Forums Poll: Do we NEED Magical Damage Types? Raven X I don't care what everyone else says about you, you're an alright guy in my book :) hehe, just messin with ya about people sayin stuff.
Oct 12, 2009 WinCustomize Forums Karma system is bugged? Ausvet to get you towards double digit
Oct 12, 2009 WinCustomize Forums Karma system is bugged? Wizard1956 Have some kp's bugged or not. <;)
Oct 10, 2009 Stardock Forums Keeping your sovereign alive: The Sequel! Deepone exploiting the successor structure seems like natural extension of the game.
Oct 08, 2009 Elemental Forums Dude, where is my Resurrection Spell? (Wall of Text(TM)) Wintersong For suffering my Wall of Text(TM)
Oct 06, 2009 Elemental Forums Suggestion related to BETA version numbers CrazyC0330 for agreeing/suggesting [version num] be the prefix of any post. Now go out and spread the word!
Sep 26, 2009 Elemental Forums Unit cost variety Lord Cobol lol ! !
Sep 26, 2009 Elemental Forums Elemental War of Magic PAX 09 Reveal Interview [HD!] Martok Nice find on the video! I'd not seen it before.
Sep 13, 2009 Elemental Forums I am sold! ^^ lordkosc New testers are always needed!
Sep 09, 2009 Elemental Forums Questions about the combat system MHJeffries good topic starter.
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000046   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.