The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Yarlen currently has 144 karma from 144 submissions. View karma Yarlen has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Aug 08, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Balance patch? goodgimp Providing updates on the status of the 1.04 patch.
Aug 08, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion v1.03 Change Log Wenzel745 Very informative
Aug 06, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums When will the collector's edition be shipped out? KidInTheHall28 For being pretty.
Jul 26, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins: Rebellion Collectors' Edition Upgrade Underway ZombiesRus5 helping customers out with shipping for things they already purchased.
Jul 18, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion v1.031 Change Log GoaFan77 Surprise mini patch
Jul 16, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums 's Profile saracen16 na Answering my questions. :D
Jul 02, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums 1.03 Weapon Oversight Issues Volt_Cruelerz hotfix mod on a holiday week \o/
Jul 02, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Phase Missile block... not working as intended? Seleuceia Releasing a "hotfix" mod....
Jun 29, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [Bug?] Rebellion consistantly crashing at under 2 GB of memory usage (on Win7) Lavo_2 Helping me out
Jun 28, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion v1.03 Change Log Space Voyager Great update
Jun 27, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion v1.03 Change Log erick_darc Beautiful :3
Jun 27, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Balance patch? GoaFan77 Giving the community a cookie with the change log.
Jun 27, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Balance patch? KrdaxDrkrun Thanks for the patch notes
Jun 17, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [requesting sticky, as usual]MechaLenin's Guide to Trolls is back! All newbies must read. boshimi336 :-P
Jun 16, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins: Rebellion Quick Fixes for Common Ailments hi_im_tools Works.
Jun 14, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Dissapointed with my purchase upsurper Why yes its only the 1.8% that dislike :) LOVE THE GAME I think there's been enough pointless ranting in this thread now. Again - if you're not happy, ask your place of purchase for a refund. The vast majority of users are very happy with Rebellion, as a
Jun 14, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums ETA on 1.03 patch? Brazilian_Joe Developer feedback is always good!
Jun 14, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums ETA on 1.03 patch? Volt_Cruelerz because of the intended contents and proximity to which this update is supposed to be and communicating this to us. Oh, and you're just a nice, active forumite dev.
Jun 14, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums ETA on 1.03 patch? Mecha-Lenin patch info
Jun 14, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Balance changes in upcoming 1.02 patch... Fiskonian awesome.
Jun 12, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Rebellion Patch Lotto!! Volt_Cruelerz lotto compensation
Jun 12, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Changelog ETA? TheEvidence Yay patch notes!
Jun 12, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [requesting sticky, as usual]MechaLenin's Guide to Trolls is back! All newbies must read. NR2001 Then lemme give you more!!
Jun 12, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Modder's "Get-an-Answer" Thread Ben_Maxwell Customer Support
Jun 12, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums June 12th! It's tomorrow! Buckle up! KrdaxDrkrun Karma increase!
Jun 12, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [requesting sticky, as usual]MechaLenin's Guide to Trolls is back! All newbies must read. KrdaxDrkrun The Grand Bringer of Karma gives all
Jun 11, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Get Ready - Rebellion Final Arrives Tomorrow! R3DT1D3 Thanks for keeping up updated through the beta and now to the "finish line"
Jun 06, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Next patch? upsurper epic picture
May 31, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Establishing Priorities for Balance [Updated for Release] Volt_Cruelerz As much as I complain about various balance things, I know you guys are working hard and really do wish you the best of luck on everything.
May 30, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Pathetic, FUBAR, Pitiful, Embarassing Multiplayer System. Good Job Stardock/Ironclad! JSW_Ballz Closing a seriously devolved thread.
May 18, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums 's Profile ImperatorPavel na You know why... :)
May 15, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums 's Profile exincoralius na OUR SHIPS HAVE LEFT PHAAAAASE SPACE.
May 15, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sensors Indicate a Vasari Armada Approaching! gamer_ffa Vasari
May 12, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Desyncs: Devs can I get clarification? Cooley35 I like your style. And good work.
May 10, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Tomorow... *crosses fingers* Cromagnump1 Brilliant post, Haha
May 09, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums minidump after 15 min, consistently sareth01 for linking me a much needed thread!
May 03, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Rebellion Beta 2c (0.90) Change Log Polistes Masterful troll is masterful. You should have put in the troll face after typing that reply though :D
May 03, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums The Vasari Are Coming... Sinperium Karma for the Vasari
May 02, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums 's Profile Fyrstar2002 na Giving a rare status update on if there is going to be a patch this week!
Apr 29, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [bug] Mine control no longer works Siger Noticing one of the most annoying bug ever in SOSE (and fixing it : D)
Apr 25, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Rebellion Beta 2b (0.80) Change Log unwary <3 updates <3
Apr 24, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Rebellion Beta 2b (0.80) Change Log KHannah good update
Apr 11, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums *** BETA 3 Known Issues *** OddskiBoddski Helpful
Apr 09, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire, Entrenchment, Trinity/Diplomacy Updates rhalbone something somthing....darlside
Apr 07, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins Rebellion: Sequel or reiteration? Sinperium It's all about the Khan.
Apr 05, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Advent Card Typo [Feedback] InvalidSN For understanding my bump reasoning.
Apr 04, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [Suggestion] Video subtitles for Sins Rebellion Humility I agree!
Apr 02, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums This is NOT the build you're looking for... NeoCortex75 I was wondering why advent was playable and no change was on news feed.
Apr 02, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums This is NOT the build you're looking for... Yottsu For sacrificing yourself for the greater good of Stardock.
Mar 30, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [Bug Feedback] Missing system icons in galaxy view bignick277 Thanks for looking into this for me
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000609   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.