The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Alstein currently has 54 karma from 45 submissions. View karma Alstein has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Mar 22, 2015 Sorcerer King Forums An intervention for the Wizard NaytchSG all except the genocide are great ideas!
Feb 13, 2015 Elemental Forums [Suggestion] Replayability ls35a
Apr 16, 2014 Galactic Civilizations III Forums Dev Stream Tomorrow (Thursday April 17) at 10am PDT ParagonRenegade Your idea... I LOVE IT
Jan 14, 2014 Galactic Civilizations III Forums Tactical combat. Suomi Sotilashenkilo Complex autoresolve ftw
Oct 15, 2013 WinCustomize Forums 's Profile Wizard1956 na Founders karma.<:)
Sep 15, 2013 WinCustomize Forums I'm Tired of this Password Thing LightStar Yep, exactly what I mean!
Jun 04, 2013 Stardock Forums Make Windows 8 function like Windows 7 but with the improvements of Windows 8 mrmiddle OS/2 was better than MS : Truth !
May 06, 2013 Elemental Forums I still think the chain/plate traits need to change some. animageous Good suggestion
May 02, 2013 Elemental Forums Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes 0.87 changelog Lord Reliant Great Tarth suggestions
May 02, 2013 Elemental Forums Hero Exp Split- Bad Design or Really Bad Design? NaytchSG Great idea for hero xp distribution!
Apr 29, 2013 Elemental Forums [0.85 Balance] Lets talk about horses NaytchSG mounted trait abilities ideas
Apr 23, 2013 Stardock Forums Yes, there are monsters in the world the_Monk most rational post in that thread!
Apr 14, 2013 Elemental Forums Legendary Heroes too Legendary XP and Gildar leech. Nechaef
Mar 20, 2013 Elemental Forums Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes beta changelog NaytchSG Spell books as loot/quest rewards ftw!
Feb 20, 2013 Elemental Forums How to cure "broken leg" and such injuries? Gammit10 GREAT idea to help this issue w/ the game.
Jan 02, 2013 WinCustomize Forums I have a question...How long will it take for HTML5 to replace Flash. superman thanks
Nov 24, 2012 WinCustomize Forums This week on the BAD BAD CEO MAN Wizard1956 For modifying your quote....just a little. <;)
Nov 18, 2012 WinCustomize Forums This week on the BAD BAD CEO MAN Wizard1956 Good counter-point. <:)
Sep 07, 2012 JoeUser Forums No, it’s not up to everyone else to adapt to you Jythier For talking about your dog on a thread about litigation. Laughter almost ensued.
Sep 06, 2012 Elemental Forums Too large production costs joasoze When idle is not a good thing at all
Feb 17, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Fallen Enchantress: BETA 2 Preview Hawawaa Caravans, trade, and road Idea in Beta 2 preview!
Jan 17, 2012 Elemental Forums FE price and DRM policy Gandhialf Thanks!
Jan 11, 2012 Elemental Forums Less than 10 days to go… markmenm best comment ever
Jan 03, 2012 Elemental Forums Promising! Crono908 "He took an arrow, but it wasn't to the knee." I see what you did there.
Jul 10, 2011 Elemental Forums Dropbox policy change- this may have real implications for Stardock as a company. GavinHawk Good Reporting
Jan 21, 2011 Elemental Forums Baking a cake darklander0 for cool idea
Jan 05, 2011 Stardock Forums Elemental'ists that own GalCiv2 Ensais Alstein- probably one of the truest statements i have seen in a bit is your observation of how owning GalCiv II affects the patience of those who have bought Elemental. ...if it improves as much it will be one heck of a game!/ ENSAIS
Jan 05, 2011 Elemental Forums A new low for the AI Werewindlefr Indeed, it is.
Dec 30, 2010 Elemental Forums Free Expansion? GW Swicord "disasterpiece theatre"
Dec 19, 2010 Elemental Forums Why not make all units Groups? Sir_Linque Great idea, units into adventurers.
Dec 18, 2010 Stardock Forums 's Profile scratchthepitch na Appreciated your help
Dec 16, 2010 Elemental Forums 1.1 , last chance failure? Yskonyn While expressing your dissapointment, your 'tone' is totally different than that of the OP's. That was my point earlier. Nothing wrong with discussing like this. +1
Nov 27, 2010 Elemental Forums 1.1 Beta Impressions - After 5-6 Hours StevenAus Simple, elegant idea. Good stuff! =) Best regards, Steven.
Sep 19, 2010 Elemental Forums Global Mana Pool Design Revealed Istari Spell confluence idea.
Aug 29, 2010 Elemental Forums What I think you guys need to do over the next few months to win people back. judahstarguy You have the balls to post in the midst of fanbois and tell them the truth about this game. Harsh? you were very kind... almost too kind.
Aug 28, 2010 Elemental Forums What I think you guys need to do over the next few months to win people back. Mistwraithe Sensible and down to earth suggestions on how to eventually turn Elemental into a winner.
Aug 28, 2010 Elemental Forums What I think you guys need to do over the next few months to win people back. Paradoxical Honesty is what is required to pull this game up to where it should be.
Aug 25, 2010 Elemental Forums Suggestion for changing attack/defense in future patch/expansion. bebraw Great idea.
Aug 25, 2010 Elemental Forums Suggestion for changing attack/defense in future patch/expansion. NDYag Excellent suggestion on combat model - separating to hit and damage rolls.
May 24, 2010 Stardock Forums Scratch Civ V off my buy list. StarCruzr You, sir, coined it. And I think it needs to be heard.
May 06, 2010 Stardock Forums Scratch Civ V off my buy list. Xanderful because i agree
Oct 15, 2009 Elemental Forums Quick Tactical Battle Idea Tasunke yay for reinforcements, and multi-turn battles.
Sep 17, 2009 Elemental Forums [SUGGESTION] Moving cursor on map, and building nagging keithburgun Good call!
Jun 02, 2009 Elemental Forums Elemental multiplayer evolves Luckmann My concerns precisely. :)
Mar 27, 2009 Elemental Forums Live from GDC 2009 Mistwraithe Very sensible suggestion about talking to Timegate about putting Kohan Ahriman's Gift onto Impulse.
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000031   Page Render Time: