The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

kingbee currently has 46 karma from 25 submissions. View karma kingbee has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Oct 26, 2011 JoeUser Forums Heart Failure Tova7 I think your the bees knees :)
Oct 07, 2010 JoeUser Forums God Really DOES Hate Fags! Tova7 One of the smartest people on JU...with a fab sense of humor!!
Jun 01, 2010 JoeUser Forums Simple Question... Artysim For being refreshingly honest and utterly entertaining
Oct 27, 2009 JoeUser Forums Is Blacklisting for cowards? Depends. Daiwa Just for being an all-around cool guy. Idiot dumb ass, but cool. ;D
Oct 25, 2009 GalCiv II Forums The Collapse of the West Mumblefratz For being one of the few
Jul 14, 2009 JoeUser Forums I Quit Smoking cactoblasta "most of the victorian era's tediously detailed craftsmanship was created by addicts. who else would have the patience?" - Brilliance.
May 06, 2009 JoeUser Forums Obama's Contempt for the US Constitution ParaTed2k 1 for wishing he was here to play my guitars and eat my brats... 1 for being an alright guy... even if we don't agree much.
May 02, 2009 JoeUser Forums The politics of panic Paladin77 Because you got me to smile
Apr 24, 2009 JoeUser Forums America is Not A Christian Nation So Says Obama AldericJourdain Great response; it was logical, reason driven, and sound.
Apr 09, 2009 JoeUser Forums George W Bush NEEDS Your Support NOW More Than EVER BEFORE! Tova7 Very funny! Send it to SNL...this would make an excellent skit..too bad Will left....but he might come back for this.;)
Apr 08, 2009 JoeUser Forums George W Bush NEEDS Your Support NOW More Than EVER BEFORE! cactoblasta for the laffs.
Apr 08, 2009 JoeUser Forums George W Bush NEEDS Your Support NOW More Than EVER BEFORE! AldericJourdain Humour
Mar 11, 2009 JoeUser Forums Remember The Whole Obama's Not A Citizen Thing? Tova7 One of my favorite JU, liberal thinking, witty, people.
Feb 27, 2009 WinCustomize Forums kingbee's Profile Tailsgirl hehe funny!!! :)
Feb 26, 2009 Elemental Forums Secure Your Blog Xithis Fun person
Jan 23, 2009 JoeUser Forums What I Think About A Black President shadesofgrey It is fabulous to have the bee back.
Jan 05, 2009 JoeUser Forums Joseph Stalin, Russia's National HERO! little-whip I miss you. xox--LW
Dec 30, 2008 JoeUser Forums Joseph Stalin, Russia's National HERO! cactoblasta A man so clever I can forgive the lack of punctuation!
Dec 23, 2008 JoeUser Forums Obama: Lets See the Certificate SanChonino Because he's the shee-it. And needs to come around these parts more often.
Sep 17, 2008 JoeUser Forums Palin's Religious Rights OckhamsRazor I don't see enough of KB anymore. So this is a drive-by karma point.
Sep 17, 2008 JoeUser Forums Palin's Religious Rights little-whip buzzzz....xox-LW
Sep 16, 2008 JoeUser Forums Palin's Religious Rights SanChonino One of the few (read: very, very, very few at this point) members who isn't completely overflowing with shit. Thank goodness for the voice of reason in the face of the inanity of this stupid site.
Jun 23, 2008 JoeUser Forums Did Obama miss out on an opportunity to donate 200 million to the poor? cactoblasta Snap!
Jun 23, 2008 PoliticalMachine Forums Did Obama miss out on an opportunity to donate 200 million to the poor? TiTaNsFaN690 haha couldn't of said it better myself
Jun 22, 2008 JoeUser Forums Obama plays race card cactoblasta Because kingbee is my hero.
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108434  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000032   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.