The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

List of Master of Magic Related Games & Mods

By on August 15, 2015 3:57:16 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums External Link

Blake00

Join Date 11/2003

Hey guys

If there's any Elemental/Fallen Enchantress fans here who loved playing Master of Magic (the game that inspired the Elemental series) back in the day then I could use your help.

Long story short about eight months ago I re-installed MoM in Dosbox and loaded my old savegames from 1998 and picked up right where I left off conquering Myrran and then invading the earth like world. I spent a lot of my teenage years in the 90s playing MoM so it was so much fun to play it again all these years later. When I finally finished my game I decided to make a tribute page on my retro website paying tribute to MoM along with listing the great many successful & sadly unsuccessful MoM related fan projects out there to make sure that they are never forgotten and can inspire talented MoM fans to create new MoM projects in the future. I also created a list of other games out there that are similar to MoM as there are many spiritual sequels these days (obviously Elemental/Fallen Enchantress made the list!). For these lists I collected pics, vids, demos, and information for as many of them as possible. I could use some help from the community with this list as I'm sure there's more I don't know about. This is my latest summary of the website list below.

http://webspace.webr...M/MoMIndex.html

MoM.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Master of Magic Legacy Games list (Updated 13/08/2015) :
Very Similar Games
- Age of Wonders Series
- Master of Magic Civ2 Fantastic Worlds Scenario
- Worlds of Magic
- Elemental/Fallen Enchantress Series
- Endless Legend
- Warlock Series
- Eador Series

Similar Games
- War Barons
- Lords of Magic - Special Edition
- Heroes of Annihilated Empires
- Celtic Tales - Balor of the Evil Eye
- Heroes of Might & Magic Series

Fan Games/Mods
- Master of Myrror - Civ3 Conquests Mod
- Master of Mana - Civ4 BTS Mod
- Implode's Master of Magic
- Realms of Hope
- Xarvh
- Master of Magic The Resurrection
- Magic Master Project
- Magic Master Java Shell
- Master of Magic Clone
- Master of Magic .NET
- Master of Magic Restoration
- Age of Magic
- Master of Magic Java Emulator
- Taranthor's Master of Magic - Civ 3 Mod
- MoM 32
- Master of Magic Spin-off Project

If you know of a game series I've missed that's very similar to MoM, a fan game based on MoM, or a large scale mod project related to MoM please let me know!

[Image: BlakesSanctum.gif]
Blake's Sanctum:
- Total Conversion mods: Star Trek Doom 2, & Star Wars Civilization 2
- Game Shrines: Age of Wonders, Babylon 5 Fan Games, Command & Conquer, Elder Scrolls, Dune Games, Final Fantasy, Freelancer, Heroes of Might & Magic, Master of Magic, Quest for Glory Series, Starflight, & Star Trek Games
- Movie & TV Shrines: Lord Of The Rings & Hobbit, & Star Trek
- Emulation
0 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000203   Page Render Time:

Terms of Use

Copyright © 2016 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.