The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

To this day, the best MOBA-type out there

By on May 25, 2014 12:47:47 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Sablicious

Join Date 05/2014

This game makes those LoL and DotA turds seem the smell pieces of derivative excrement anyone with a brain already knows they are.  This game plays great, it looks great, is well moddable and has LAN, so it has longevity beyond its online community.

A superb game that was heinously underrated.  I never even knew what a MOBA was until I realise this game was one, too!  Now I see that this is essentially the only game of this type one needs!  ...with perhaps Awesomenauts.

I just hope one day some developer picks this license up and reboots the series. 

Locked Post 3 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
August 11, 2014 7:02:30 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting ,

I just hope one day some developer picks this license up and reboots the series. 

Amen to that. demigod was the best moba ever made. 

But most of us have had to leave to Smite now, given how hard it is to get games.

If you want to join the Demigod alumni Smite guild look me up in game, I go by KingofBriton on Smite. 

October 13, 2014 9:04:44 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

This was my first MOBA, and it will always be my favorite; ALL HAIL QUEEN OF THORNS! I miss her so!

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000047   Page Render Time: