The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Direct link to post issue

By on October 16, 2013 8:28:24 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

Sole Soul

Join Date 12/2007
+124

Direct links to posts (try anything in the ToE or Kzinti thread for example) simply take me to the last read post in thread (incidentally, last read post in thread function still works properly).

This only seems to occur while logged in; if I log out, the link to post functions properly.

Occurs in both Chrome and FF, latest versions.

Feel free to move this if it belongs somewhere else-couldn't see where to report forum bugs from here.

Locked Post 3 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
October 19, 2013 10:30:57 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

As this has been fixed, I just wanted to say thanks to the under-appreciated forum pigeons who work so hard.

October 20, 2013 10:23:20 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Huh? Not fixed. 

Just not sure if I liked the go to linked post better than were I left the thread. It does make it so the karma linked post is useless or any OPs that link to curtain posts is also useless.

October 21, 2013 1:11:35 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

Direct links to posts are (or should be) a completely separate function from last read post in thread.  They were once, at least.

You are correct that it's broken (again?)-though it appeared to be functional at the time of my above post; perhaps I didn't check thoroughly enough.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000062   Page Render Time: