The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Look for good players

By on July 31, 2012 6:32:13 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

GFG-Steel_S...

Join Date 07/2010

Hello all.

Demigod is degenerating.

We are tired of weak players,who know how to use a sigil,but dont know how to use brains 

We would like to play with skilled players for hard games.

Where are you guys?

Locked Post 36 Replies +1
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
August 6, 2012 7:39:09 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Meh you were clearly not a noob when we were playing in games together.... but if that suits your argument make up all the bs you want. You probably had close to my amount of games between the tracked games and the other ones (whatever they were through gameranger)

I played plenty of challenging matches when they were up, just not with your trolling sad presence in the games.

Oh let me clear this up for you occ/ rook > sed/ rook. Plus against my better judgement I played with YOU on my team. As rook I had to pay for curr1 (and maybe fs1 but I cant remember) as your useless crap play was very late on the upgrade. You couldn't even do that right.

August 7, 2012 2:17:24 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I was a noob. It took me quite a long time to pass the noob stage. There are players like reggird or visca/hero, that learn very fast (not that I'm comparing visca to reggird skill-wise, God forbid), and then there are players like me or Quincrane, that are too slow in reflexes department and struggle with DG dynamics a lot of time, then make a sudden leap in quality.

Needless to say, both categories have nothing in common with you. What you've been doing 99% of the time was sitting in your lobby and tricking noob players into playing with you, you pathetic crap.

I played plenty of challenging matches when they were up, just not with your trolling sad presence in the games.

I remember exactly one such match back in my semi-noob days. I had Pacov and Quincrane (also a semi-noob back then) on my team. We all were amazed you actually stayed and played it through, since your usual tactic was to leave the lobby if the odds weren't in your favor.

August 7, 2012 4:46:28 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

lol I can't argue with your selective memory. But it doesn't really bother me. I fail to see how your opinion on this is relevant anyway. You used to beg to stay in games i created - now you wanna complain that I didn't kick you.

Quoting omgin1omgin1,
I remember exactly one such match back in my semi-noob days.

Seeing as though we were rarely in games together I don't see how you can comment. I seem to remember we had horrible lag in the few games we played together. Regardless I wouldn't call any game you were in back then as challenging due to your presence. Your sedna may have gotten carried but I really can't remember those 1 or 2 games.

I was just looking through my replay list and I have plenty of high level games that I bothered to keep where I thought the game was worth saving. Like I said, just because I excluded you from those lobbies I hosted or you weren't involved doesn't mean they didn't happen. I think I started excluding you after you played rook and started smashing our own citadel - enough is enough with the bs. It's quite amusing how you try and warp what really happened.

Plus I think you have balls calling quin a noob at any point in relation to you. He was clearly always the better player.

August 7, 2012 5:11:14 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I am a better player then both of you. Know why? Because people dont slam the door shut on me when they have me on their team, like they would do with the both of you. (No matter my skillset)

Grow up and start acting like adults.

August 7, 2012 7:09:42 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Plus I think you have balls calling quin a noob at any point in relation to you. He was clearly always the better player.

He still is. My comparison was between fast learners and slow folks, that suddenly become quite good after a long period of "noobship". We are similar in this respect (as opposed to reggird, for example). I think I have phrased my thoughts on the subject quite clearly in the first place. 

August 7, 2012 7:15:39 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Grow up and start acting like adults.

Are you serious? It's actually funny to see you pretending to be a Mr Nice Guy on the forums, while in fact you are a little whiny bitch with a totally inadequate, disgusting behavior both in the lobbies (I think I'm going to vomit next time I hear one of your sick obscenities) and during the matches.

August 7, 2012 7:37:55 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Ok, Ill bite. I am not perfect but what are you refering too? That I rather play with new players who can behave then arrogant pros who cant? Sure, people who whine and yell "KICK THE NOOB", gets kicked from my games. I am guilty of that

August 7, 2012 10:45:04 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

ahahaha I miss this game

August 7, 2012 10:53:27 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Come back. Even Iz_ is back...

August 7, 2012 7:43:24 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Is this really how far one of my favorite games communities has fallen? I would think that since the community is so small you would do your best to be nice to each other and help out no? I suppose killing the game off with your toxic attitudes is the goal here then?

August 14, 2012 8:36:06 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I came back to play and only one game was open with 2 afk people .

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000297   Page Render Time: