The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Look for good players

By on July 31, 2012 6:32:13 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

GFG-Steel_S...

Join Date 07/2010
+1

Hello all.

Demigod is degenerating.

We are tired of weak players,who know how to use a sigil,but dont know how to use brains 

We would like to play with skilled players for hard games.

Where are you guys?

Locked Post 36 Replies +1
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
July 31, 2012 7:27:11 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

retired

August 1, 2012 3:42:22 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

that is becas you guys dont gif the new peopel som play time.that is why new peopel will leave en play I different game with normal peopel.So the dont can get good befor the hate the game.So you guys killt the game now there are no ppayers no more blame your self.

August 1, 2012 9:06:53 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Sadly to see that favourite game dies, having lost technical support and that having lost support of the fans even worse, and after all at small financial expenses Demigod could become very profitable and popular invention

August 2, 2012 5:01:46 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I might play a couple of games next week.. havent played for about 5-6months though..

August 2, 2012 10:13:18 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I'll just leave this here... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0

August 3, 2012 6:49:05 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

This is a good news. Can you invite your friends? Need 2 people,more

August 4, 2012 4:48:39 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

The GFG people arent that good. They are just good at seting up games. Nothing wrong with that, but the high % rating does not reflect their skill. Not that hard to win if you cooperate

Again, nothing wrong what they are doing. Give the rest of us something to think up yeah?

August 4, 2012 7:46:00 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

The GFG people arent that good. They are just good at seting up games. Nothing wrong with that, but the high % rating does not reflect their skill. Not that hard to win if you cooperate 

The GFG team's efficiency heavily relies upon two factors: (1) playing with voice chat (skype) vs skype-less teams only -- that adds a lot of coordination; (2) choosing T1 DGs only, usually pretty cheap builds (minion Oak/hybrid Bite-Minion Erb). As players, they are competent, but nothing to write home about. Sharingan/Killer_Bee is the best of the bunch, but only with the UB and, to a certain extent, Rook. His generals (esp. Erb and Sedna) kinda blow. No nils or even reggird-level players on their team. 

That said, Maulkin can win a match vs. them only if they drop. 

And I'm still curious to try a 2v2 Erb+Sed with reggird vs them.

August 4, 2012 11:38:42 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Well lets try it then In1

You and me, I play sedna. Lets skype!

August 4, 2012 12:41:53 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Well lets try it then In1 

You and me, I play sedna. Lets skype!

Let's put it mildly: I find the idea of having long passionate anal sex with Zen_God more appealing.

August 4, 2012 12:54:34 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

You're saying that likes its a bad thing?

August 5, 2012 4:27:04 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Is there only nnnils out of good players?     

August 5, 2012 5:31:13 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Is there only nnnils out of good players?      

Good players = those who enjoy playing full T1 DGs premades with voice chat vs random teams with weaker DG picks and no voice chat? If that's the definition, there are no good players, and you are the greatest ever.

August 5, 2012 6:31:18 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I'll have a bash if you need 1 more. DG trolls> LoL trolls anyway.

August 6, 2012 5:33:20 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Doggu, he was talking about good players. Good. In retrospective, I understand the only thing you were very good at was tricking noobs into playing vs your UB. Oh, and getting obnoxiously hysterical, of course. 

August 6, 2012 6:30:18 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

The fact you still get an opinion here is just a flaw in the ban system.

August 6, 2012 7:48:24 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Everyone has the right to an opinion Doggu, even jackasses like IN1.

August 6, 2012 7:58:11 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

The fact you still get an opinion here is just a flaw in the ban system.

A totally irrelevant remark. My point was you are actually a shitty player only fit to shamelessly bash noobs with T1 DGs. Therefore, it's funny to see you, of all people, post in this thread.

August 6, 2012 8:24:52 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

What's so funny? It was a good long game that you won only because of superior coordination/porting in. Individually, you were worse: you lost every 1v1 with reggird; and me+Anta held hp flag non-stop. Next time, the three of us will have skype, and the outcome will be different.

Again, it's easy to brag while you play as a full premade with voice chat, all T1 DGs. Maybe you even consider yourself a great player or something like that, I don't know. Get online this evening instead of stupid boasts, we have skype now, too.

August 6, 2012 8:30:47 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I remember another game nils+antares+IN1 against the three of you. You won that one, too, despite losing the fights. Skype helps a lot, yes, but it's a double-edged weapon (we can use it, too, as you will see), and skype-based victories are really nothing to take pride in.

Somehow, I have the feeling you'll find a pretext to dodge us today

August 6, 2012 9:01:57 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting omgin1omgin1,
A totally irrelevant remark. My point was you are actually a shitty player only fit to shamelessly bash noobs with T1 DGs. Therefore, it's funny to see you, of all people, post in this thread.

Whatever noob. You are, as always, a bore. Your opinion on skill level is irrelevant as you possess very little.

August 6, 2012 9:17:03 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Whatever noob. You are, as always, a bore. Your opinion on skill level is irrelevant as you possess very little.

Ah, yes? Show me your skill, then. I'll be more than happy to post a replay afterwards. You used to play Occ to crush noobs sometimes, right? Occ vs Occ, then. I just love humiliating arrogant fools in this way

August 6, 2012 10:03:20 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Are you forgetting the hundred and one thrashings I gave you when I played this game? I would hope you can play a little better now...

If I did play another game of dg it would hardly be with a raging unpleasant troll like yourself. In fact you have reminded me in these two posts what an obnoxious low life you are. Even with a ban you couldn't let this game go as it means so much to your self-esteem.

Glad to see you moved off Sedna after 1000 games though. wd. Occulus now huh? Can we look forward to another plagiarized guide where you rearrange two points and call it unique?

And don't think I've forgotten when you were a little sycophantic brown-nosing turd to everyone you could post a msg to, including myself. Now that the population of the game has dwindled you can get your e-peen out and be a big man around the new players huh?

Pathetic. As always.

August 6, 2012 11:08:24 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Please try not to choke on the saliva while having your epileptic seizure, doggu

I had no doubt you will decline my offer. Mostly because you are a worthless piece of boastful crap, a liar, and a coward. A winning combo, that one. I don't think I despise anyone in this dead community more than you. 

Yes, you were noob-bashing me a lot when I was a noob, obviously. But since you never played challenging matches - not once! - it's only logical that when I saw you in game last time, you were basically hiding behind that big corner tower as Rook vs Sedna Enough said.

I play Sedna, QoT, or Oculus these days. And yes, my Occ is also quite unorthodox (surely not unique, though, as there is little space for maneuver, given the scarcity of his viable skills). What's wrong with that?

Besides, I have a good reason to believe my Sedna build is head-and-shoulders above any other Sedna build in 3v3. Actually, there is a lot of major differences between the classic Sed builds as summarized by hedgie and my own, so I don't know what the heck you are talking about. Probably just trolling. Ah, whatever. 

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000734   Page Render Time: