The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

New UB with questions

By on July 24, 2012 1:49:06 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

darksteelhyren

Join Date 03/2008

Hi all, I downloaded this game during summer sale and am having fun with it in singleplayer.  Before I start on multiplayer I have some questions.  The UB guide I referenced 

https://forums.demigodthegame.com/383977

is more than two years old.  Is it still accurate?  People talk about Ooze like it's not so great.. but you AoE out per tick more than you take, AND reduce attack speed.  It seems great to me, is it?  

Any other tips for a new player would be nice too, thanks!

Locked Post 6 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
July 24, 2012 2:10:53 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

https://forums.demigodthegame.com/417904

You should probably go with that guide. That being said I haven't played demigod in 2-3 years so I cant help any further than that.

July 24, 2012 9:12:52 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

yep go with Zen's guide.

To make it easy max spit and ooze first at level 2, 4 etc. Stay away from Bestial wrath imo and only take 1 level of grasp at 5, no more. There are variations as the guide will explain but the "standard build" is much noob friendlier.

July 27, 2012 1:38:17 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Thanks, I'm fairly confident in my skill choices, no disease no -movespeed on attack and only lv 1 grasp (the mana cost gets stuipdly high for no increase in stun time..) 

I'm not so sure about my item choices but they've done well for me in single player (hard mode) so far. 

Jumping into multiplayer tonight =D wish me luck ha ha. 

July 27, 2012 4:18:49 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

From memory it is worth 1 point in DC (I think I used to get it at level 13 or something late like that) for the speed debuff. Certainly you should be getting acclimation in most circumstances and inner beast should be leveled even if you don't take the final point. There are other reasons for only 1 level in grasp that you can likely find on these forums (hint)

But in reality it is all about the interrupt not the damage for grasp.

July 28, 2012 4:50:40 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

multiplayer?? yeah right..

July 28, 2012 7:46:23 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

There isnt any "right" or "wrong" way. Good tips, yes. But the real reason why you win is HOW you play, no matter what DG.

Teamwork with 2 people on the "worst" DG can beat 4 players with UB. Teamwork....

Oh there is one rule, do not die. Other then that, you can nail the proom queen in front of everyone and you still win.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000156   Page Render Time: