The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Does anyone play anymore?

Because this is ridiculously fun compared to League of Legends (or D3)

By on June 20, 2012 5:14:09 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

CDONLAN87

Join Date 09/2009

After playing diablo 3 for a few weeks (ie, until I got bored), I moved on to League of Legends, because the gameplay is exactly the same as D3.  Just spent 6 or so hours choosing random chars, walking over to my lane, waiting 20 minutes for things to get interesting...and then I re-installed this game.

Then I played a couple of single player skirmishes, and had a great time. Does anyone play multiplayer anymore?!

Locked Post 33 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
June 20, 2012 5:27:58 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Sorry man,

I think you mostly missed the party.

Some things you can do,

Download Pacov's mod package, enable the Enhanced AI and play hard and nightmare AIs, when you can win these games, you are set to start playing n00b games.

Check the open game website from time to time, when there are open noob games, have at it.

June 20, 2012 8:53:42 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Nobody plays anymore. 

June 21, 2012 8:31:47 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

haha zex is still around

June 23, 2012 2:15:11 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting nnnils,
haha zex is still around

just to troll around the forums

June 23, 2012 7:02:30 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

ya I know.. not much to troll anymore though

June 25, 2012 4:25:27 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Sure we play it. I still play Diablo 3 and Demigod. I play Demigod longer.

I play Diablo 3 with friends only and we arnt mid level yet. BUT, we have found stuffs in the game the majority havnt...just because we look .

Demigod and Civ 5 are the games I spend time on now.

June 27, 2012 1:43:12 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

??

June 29, 2012 2:03:23 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Sausage

July 3, 2012 2:30:20 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

nobody plays anymore.... do yourself a favor and un-install demigod.

August 28, 2012 3:06:26 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

It sucks really, because to be honest I think Demigod was one of the best games I've played in recent years. I just haven't been active in it in the past year or so, and now I've come back and found that it's pretty much died out. I can always fight against the AI with the enhanced AI mod, but it's really not the same. This truly is a fantastic game with great production value, but people are just too set on what they're used to playing instead.

I recently tried Dota 2, and my first reaction was "Wow, this feels... like it's about 10 years old...".

*Sigh*... If only Demigod had been released with better netcode and a better lobby system... and if only Stardock had decently supported it.

August 28, 2012 1:58:31 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I just limit my play time to weekends and a few hours during the evenings, during these times I can get a game after not too long. Although it would be much harder for a new player.

Quoting LORD-ORION,
Sorry man,
Download Pacov's mod package, enable the Enhanced AI and play hard and nightmare AIs, when you can win these games, you are set to start playing n00b games.

This is superb advice for a new player, make sure you can beat nightmare AI in a 1v1, 2v2 and 3v3, then your ready for the multi-player. Some new player just install the game and go straight to multi, get a record of 10 games all losses then can't get a game after that.

August 28, 2012 2:03:06 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Oh, and if you do start doing Multi, make sure you have the game in windowed mode so you can surf or play another game while your waiting in lobby 45 minutes.

October 13, 2012 11:15:33 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

i am still playing

October 13, 2012 4:54:33 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I've been debating on buying it anyways. The lack of online multiplayer is disheartening but.. is it worth the $10? or should I wait until it (I doubt it) goes on sale?

May 2, 2013 4:43:13 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting ,

After playing diablo 3 for a few weeks (ie, until I got bored), I moved on to League of Legends, because the gameplay is exactly the same as D3.  Just spent 6 or so hours choosing random chars, walking over to my lane, waiting 20 minutes for things to get interesting...and then I re-installed this game.

Then I played a couple of single player skirmishes, and had a great time. Does anyone play multiplayer anymore?!

Don't listen to these fiends! I play often with my friend. We usually play 2v2, but you can join us so we can have 3v3 matches. I will never let this game die!

July 17, 2013 6:32:42 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

If any1 is still playing this, add me: SethPDA

July 17, 2013 10:20:37 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Seth, people do still play this game. However as a new player you will find it hard to get a game. The regular players are well used to new players turning up, insisting they know the game, then upon starting amble around cluelessly before dying once and rage-quitting. Which kinda screws over their team.

Since you made an effort to post on the forums I’ll try and include you on a game if I’m hosting, but please player the single player plenty of times before so you know the mechanics and don’t rage quit, if people know you as a quitter you won’t get many games with a bad rep. 

July 25, 2013 1:38:56 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I still play Demigod with some friends.

July 25, 2013 1:45:13 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

So i open a group on Facebook called "Demigod Worldwide". I'll try to get many Demigod-Players in this group so we can build a community and maybe then the demigod-servers will not be so empty . If you are on Facebook, come on and join

August 10, 2013 7:21:49 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums
August 31, 2013 7:34:46 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I just reinstalled the game again to see what they all changed, 2 new official DG and a bit of UI overhaul., downloaded the mods suggested in the sticky of this forum. Enjoying it, to bad the changes will be small that SD will pick this game back up and try to bring it on the radar again with some updates and new Demigods.

Also does the game still have the multiplayer problems it had at launch? As I couldn't test it out as there weren't any games I could find online.

December 18, 2014 7:24:02 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Does anyone play anymore?

January 8, 2015 2:08:56 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

amm so srry i have played this game a loot....and i remember you all guys here....^^^^^ i vas a gooooood beast^^^^^

January 8, 2015 2:10:25 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

and Kamil4772....you was a good OAK

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000235   Page Render Time: