The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

GC2 and WC forums.

By on April 30, 2012 6:19:02 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Hey all, haven't been able to load the GC2 or the WC forums for days now. Here is the screenie,

Same thing happens with Demigod forums as well.

Elemental, Stardock, JoeUser, SINS and Polmachine all seem to work fine but do load slow.

Odd thing is, i don't see any posts in any other forum about this and there seems to be activity in the forums i mentioned, leading me to beleive i have fallen of the edge of the world.

Help.

+127 Karma | 6 Replies
April 30, 2012 6:31:10 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Correct. You are no longer with us

April 30, 2012 6:45:38 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Forums were down for maintenance Niello. All day Saturday I was unable to get to WC. Everything is up and running since yesterday.

April 30, 2012 7:43:30 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

I had to clear the cache/cookies to get the WC forum to load......give it a try

April 30, 2012 7:54:11 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Yeah, the forums had issues most of the weekend.  Do what 2of3 said and see how that goes.

April 30, 2012 12:09:36 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

I get to the WC forums, but only via link. I can't just hit the forums button, I get the error also.

EDIT: Clearing the cache did the trick, thanks!

May 1, 2012 2:21:50 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Thanks 2of3 that did the trick!
+1

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000109   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.