The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Winning matches

By on April 16, 2012 4:52:20 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Hi everyone.

I want to bring up a subject that have annoyed me since the start about this game. WAY to many people think the match is over if they dont get a perfect start, or if their team dies a few times.

Please listen.....

Untill your Citadel is in ruins or about to get exploded, it is NOT over!!! Sure, you will have a harder challange, but guess what. THATS WHAT MAKES THE GAME FUN!

How fun is it to start a game, totaly crush someone and win in 15 mins? Eh? *clap* *clap*.

I have seen ALOT of the new players who dont give up actually almost win, and in some cases win, even if the deaths are against them. Check my own stats if you do not believe me. I have wun alot of games with far more deaths on my team then the other.

I am not saying the most important thing in the game is not to die, cause it is. Keeping alive is even more important that actually doing anything

HOWEVER...the game is NOT over! Fight! Wimps! (Only those who quits)

*wave*

Yours, Maulkin. Usally play Sedna now.

+3 Karma | 2 Replies
April 16, 2012 4:52:57 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I dont know why but everyone seams to write "NT", so do I!!!!!

April 16, 2012 7:24:18 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Maulkin,
I dont know why but everyone seams to write "NT", so do I!!!!!
it's a pacov thing

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000047   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.