The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Locked Post

Golix and 'Most Dropped Games' statistic at opengames.asp

By on January 29, 2012 1:07:18 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Since Golix uses the table found here http://demigodthegame.com/opengames.asp to accuse me of being a leaver and even host some games with titles like "Don't join OMG-IN1 the leaver", etc., I'd like to say a couple of words about how the table should be read. The only significant column is the last one ('Drop Rate'), while the absolute number of dropped games means little. Why is that?

Consider this example. There is player X, that had played 1000 games, of which he dropped out of 100. That's 100 total drops, 10% drop rate. On the other hand, there is player Y, that has 100 games overall, of which he dropped out of 99. That's 99 total drops, 99% drop rate. Absurdly, player X will be placed higher in the table than player Y.

This example is not a completely hypothetical one. As of 29/01/12, these are the stats for me and Golix:

Player Total Drops Total Games Drop Rate
OMG-IN1 159 500 31%

vs

Golix_      50             121              41%       

I trust any reasonable person can draw his/her own conclusions from the comparison.

+5 Karma | 26 Replies
January 29, 2012 7:47:01 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Can you just shut the fuck up and take your shit out of the forum? We do not need another look-how-i-am-underestimated/aggrieved/harassed-player  topic. And I think all players here have had just about enough of your emo bullshits. 

January 29, 2012 7:57:56 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

1. I am not underestimated (:

2. This forum does not belong to you.

3. 99% of my posts belong in strategy section and are universally useful (much more than any of your imbecile pretentious rants, that's for sure). When I get attacked by the likes of you and Golix, I retaliate.

4. No need to demonstrate over and over again you are an arrogant asshole having an IQ of a chimp, I trust everybody knows that by this point. 

January 29, 2012 5:14:52 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

However the absolute max you should have unless you're up to some shady stuff is 12.2%, that is nnnils drop rate and no one has a worse connection than him. 

January 29, 2012 5:58:56 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

They should have a "troll %" added to this for you IN1. You know, where you join games and run to the opposing citadel for funsies over and over again. Then you spout some crap about revenge whilst baiting your team. That would bump your % a fair bit methinks.

January 30, 2012 12:41:01 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

All demigod players are assholes, including ME. Let's just admit that every single one of us is a downright dickface.

January 30, 2012 12:41:50 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Oh, except pacov and lordf-orion. The end.

January 30, 2012 12:49:46 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

someone never played with pacov during his hayday...

January 30, 2012 1:05:09 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting awuffleablehedgie,

QFT

January 30, 2012 1:28:32 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting awuffleablehedgie,

no doubt about that - I've certainly been an arse my share of the time.  WITNESS PACOV THE GREATEST DEMIGOD PLAYER EVER!!!!

and so on

Quoting doggu,
They should have a "troll %" added to this for you IN1.

well, that's true too.    There's a race in my mind as to who has had the most passive/aggressive and/or troll posts.  IN1 is in the running at this point

January 30, 2012 1:58:24 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Er, I have been around since Launch. and pacov was never as big an ass as many.

January 30, 2012 2:53:27 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

@doggu:

You know, where you join games and run to the opposing citadel for funsies over and over again. 

I do that only while playing with you (: 

January 30, 2012 3:57:57 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Running to enemy citadel isn't the only thing fun u can do with doggu on your side. Try running to their citadel, and then DROP ALL YOUR GEAR. Christmas time for the enemy WOOT!

January 30, 2012 5:10:05 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting OMGIN1,

Excuses are like buttholes, IN1. Everybody's got one.

January 30, 2012 5:22:15 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Excuses are like buttholes, IN1. Everybody's got one.

Maybe, though I strongly suspect you have two.

Now, doggu is a hysterical pussy (if you have witnessed one of his trademark seizures, you know what I mean), a compulsive stacker, and a generally unpleasant person. He should be punished for his sins (:

January 30, 2012 5:32:50 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Woah, they are adding new features to Demigod, or at least the statistics. Nice one . Though it's sad that people like Golix are too stupid to read the data correctly. I think "Most Dropped Games" should simply be removed from the statistics, since if offers no important information at all. Only "Worst Drop Rate" and "Most Incomplete Games" are useful (the latter of which is incidentally sorted by the completition rate, and not the amount of uncompleted games).

Also what is wrong with Annon_? He seems like an unpleasent person.

January 30, 2012 5:44:52 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Well, the guy has two buttholes. That evidently causes a lot of trouble, both physiologically and psychologically.

January 30, 2012 5:49:21 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one but nobody wants to hear yours . Doggu and golix share a butthole they seem to speak the same Sh*t . Doggu I beat you.

January 30, 2012 6:08:59 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Spooky__,

If you red my 1st post in this topic you would know why I reacted in such a way. I am alergic to noobs, morons, dickheads, brainless dumbasses and  stupidy and IN1 represents all of that types. 

I suggest you to get back to primary school and learn how to read.

Well, the guy has two buttholes. That evidently causes a lot of trouble, both physiologically and psychologically.

At least my nose is clear not brown. You put your nose into other players asses so deep you have to be a fucking Pinokio.

January 30, 2012 6:16:30 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Pinokio

Pinocchio.

I suggest you to get back to primary school 

Indeed. See above.

PS: About me being a noob: I suggest you play vs me in whatever format you like (: Then we'll post the replay for the public to judge who is the noob.

January 30, 2012 6:29:26 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting OMGIN1,

Says more about you as a player not me troll...

Quoting OMGIN1,
Now, doggu is a hysterical pussy (if you have witnessed one of his trademark seizures, you know what I mean), a compulsive stacker, and a generally unpleasant person. He should be punished for his sins (:

Playing a game with someone who deliberately feeds is annoying. Same for anyone. I simply conceded last time you did it to me as I half expected it. Yes it annoys me as you continually grief. It is a waste of time. You wouldn't like it and neither do I. As you have just admitted to this you can now be classed as a troll and you save me posting the replay and the rank stuff you said during chat to try and bait me. And this is by no means out of the ordinary behavior for you.

FYI in other games you would be banned for this type of bs. I don't expect you to understand this.

I expect you behave like this in every online game you play. i.e. Pretend to be a nice guy at the start..  leech onto good players and brown nose them... start to troll/show your real colours...move on.. rinse and repeat for the next forum/game....

Quoting Annon_,
At least my nose is clear not brown.

Yes IN1 your nose is certainly brown...very brown... most sycophantic personality you will likely see online. I doubt even you can deny this one. And no this is not about you giving "credit where it is due". You are just an arse suck.

Sucking up to good players does not in itself make you a good player IN1.

Quoting Running_Lukas_79,
Doggu I beat you.

Maybe, if you stack.  But you have been playing a while now. ))

January 30, 2012 6:52:54 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

You somehow assume people remain static and don't get better, so you judge me by whatever little skill I had a year ago.

Bottom line: play a good skilled 2v2/3v3 vs me with a partner of your choice (1v1 is all about maneuvering and porting), you'll be surprised, and I'll have a nice humiliating replay to post

January 30, 2012 6:55:26 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Don't feed the trolls

January 30, 2012 7:00:11 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting OMGIN1,

PS: About me being a noob: I suggest you play vs me in whatever format you like (: Then we'll post the replay for the public to judge who is the noob.

Sorry IN1 no noobs in my games, that rule disqualifies you at the beginning, 

power overwhelming

+10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

January 30, 2012 7:01:56 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting OMGIN1,
Bottom line: play a good skilled 2v2/3v3 vs me with a partner of your choice (1v1 is all about maneuvering and porting), you'll be surprised

Ha this has nothing to do with how well you play Sedna... you should be a very good player with her by now. As usual you have missed the point entirely. You start the troll post then have a whinge when it doesn't go as you like.

Quoting OMGIN1,
and I'll have a nice humiliating replay to post

I have plenty of where I have failed miserably so post what you will moron. I am not ashamed when I fail as long as I learn something... To pretend that you don't have bad losses in decent games is ridiculous. Everyone screws up.

At least I'm not the troll cit feeding for no reason....

January 30, 2012 7:11:53 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Sorry IN1 no noobs in my games

Ah, no problem, you can join mine (: Nope, right? Hehe.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000281   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.