The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

invalide gamestate while map loading

By on January 19, 2012 2:31:06 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

MosteM

Join Date 05/2009

Hi,

since the first ImpulseReactor.dll update in December 2011 I get the message "invalide gamestate" when loading the map everytime I try to play Demigod on the Internet. I'm pretty sure nothing has changed on my computer and before this update Demigod worked like a charm. The fact that I didn't find any recent posts related to this issue however makes my think that it might be my PC after all, but I don't really have a clue what it could be. Has anyone got an idea? - I already have reinstalled Demigod via Impulse. Before reinstalling I deleted all Demigod related folders (e.g. my games\gas powered games\demigod) and cleaned my registry.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Locked Post 5 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
January 25, 2012 4:33:47 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Nobody has a clue?

January 25, 2012 5:26:44 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I wish i did...

I'd try shooting an email to [email protected],

Maybe check and make sure you have all mods disabled?  Sounds like that's not the problem, but frankly, I really don't know why this would be happening based on the info you provided.

January 29, 2012 6:30:39 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Thanks for pointing out that email address to me! The response was really fast and it seems as if I just forgot to delete some files in some (for me at least) not very obvious places.

January 29, 2012 2:00:57 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting MosteM,
Thanks for pointing out that email address to me! The response was really fast and it seems as if I just forgot to delete some files in some (for me at least) not very obvious places.

great!  so things are working again for you?

February 8, 2012 1:09:45 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting pacov,

Quoting MosteM, reply 3Thanks for pointing out that email address to me! The response was really fast and it seems as if I just forgot to delete some files in some (for me at least) not very obvious places.

great!  so things are working again for you?

Exactly! I'm enjoying Demigod finally again after half a year of break or so.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000156   Page Render Time: