The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

RESOLVED: STEAM purchased, Login Issues

By on December 23, 2011 3:17:51 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Tranewreck

Join Date 10/2009

Hello, im new to the game, and trying to unlock the two heroes atm, my issue lies with the login screen and being able to login, and from what i gather from another post somewhere here, the game not running as Administrator maybe the culprit.  Ive checked run as admin boxes in the steam demigod/bin  demigod.exe file.... and tried running it as admin from the directory without steam...

Im still getting "invalid username/password" and i do have a stardock account, that lets me log on without hassle, ive tried several times already and im running out of ideas, can anybody help with this pls.

Locked Post 3 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
December 23, 2011 5:40:21 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Ok, you are running the game outside of steam with admin rights on the Demigod.exe file.  I have that right?  If so, can you quickly walk through what you've done?  Did you already register the serial number to your stardock account?

Log in here and see if it shows up registered to your name (use your stardock username and pw):  https://store.stardock.com/login.aspx?ReturnUrl=/myaccount/products

If it doesn't show up, then register the game to your SD account using this link:  https://services.stardock.net/accounts/registerproduct.aspx

If you still can't log in, then the only other thing i can think of is perhaps that your firewall is blocking connectivity.  I'd recommend shooting an email to [email protected] and they should be able to help you further if no one on the forums can help.

December 24, 2011 6:40:00 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

thank you, that helped me find the problem...turned out i was logging on the wrong account, didnt even know i had 2 stardocks accts.

December 24, 2011 10:26:18 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Great - glad to hear things are sorted!

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000187   Page Render Time: