The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Impulse to Steam

By on December 15, 2011 6:06:10 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Doommastr

Join Date 08/2008

I'm not sure if this has been answered in another thread, but with Demigod being on Steam now, is there a way to activate it there after having bought it on the old Impulse? It's not imperative, but it helps streamline things since I only open Impulse for Demigod.

Locked Post 3 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
December 15, 2011 9:26:18 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I know what you mean about streamlining and just using 1 platform.  That said, no - if you bought it on impulse or at retail, its only available through impulse.  If you bought it on steam, its only available on steam.  Sorry!

Remember, though - you only need to open impulse if you are updating Demigod.  You can always just launch it from the desktop if you made a shortcut or through my programs.  No need to open impulse at all if you are up-to-date.

February 16, 2012 7:40:02 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Will there be more updates in future?

February 16, 2012 7:45:23 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

There are no planned updates to Demigod that I am aware of at this time.  That said, I suggest taking a quick look at our modding package to see what additional content already exists today.

https://forums.demigodthegame.com/399399

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000672   Page Render Time: