The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

LOL

By on September 30, 2011 12:41:38 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I don't know why I looked for this but I found it and it is pretty funny to read it over.

https://forums.demigodthegame.com/372184/page/24/#replies

I think one of my favorite quotes was from hedgie saying peter was hands down the best minion player in the game back a few months after release haha

+28 Karma | 34 Replies
September 30, 2011 1:56:01 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Its funny to see how the game evolved. Peter probably was the best minion player prehorn of battle nerf haha

October 3, 2011 11:04:31 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Zen_God used to be tier1????? no way haha

October 3, 2011 8:06:48 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting nnnils,
Zen_God used to be tier1????? no way haha
it took a damn long time as well lol

October 4, 2011 11:15:28 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

btw, u still playing from time to time zen?

October 5, 2011 1:27:21 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting nnnils,
btw, u still playing from time to time zen?
i check games list time to time. But i'm dedicated to LoL now

October 5, 2011 7:55:56 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

omg steve jobs just died... sad as

October 6, 2011 4:02:53 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Who the fuck cares about steve jobs dying. 

October 6, 2011 10:37:42 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting OMG_ZEX,

Are you serious? I do for one - too few smart people on this planet to begin with.

October 6, 2011 11:25:47 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting OMG_ZEX,

Wow. Someone can't afford an iPad/iPhone.

October 6, 2011 11:35:08 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Tagging for random blahblah if I think if anything.

October 7, 2011 2:54:45 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting doggu,

Quoting OMG_ZEX, reply 7Who the fuck cares about steve jobs dying.

Are you serious? I do for one - too few smart people on this planet to begin with.

He was REALLY good at making consumers buy gadgets that had very few improvements on the previous version. It really is pathetic watching people throw away money on an IPad 2 when they just slapped a camera on it. Nobody will care when my dad dies of cancer but everyone cares when some stupid celebrity or upper class citizen dies. You didn't know him and 99% of the people that say something about him now that he is dead don't know him either. They never spoke a word to this man or had a conversation about this man in there life and now the all worship him like he was some sort of god. What about all the people that worked under him that help to make his gadgets? You think this guy did it himself? 

I just find it completely annoying when people make a big deal out of a celebrity, political figure or other well know people when they die. 

October 7, 2011 3:00:56 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I think maybe you are getting a little specific for me. Certainly not worship at all - just a comment about someone who died who had a major influence on the tech all of us use. Overall I think he was a positive and did something pretty large with his life. If you cant appreciate that for what it is then fair enough bag him out (cos you knew him so well right? or am I missing the point? ).

October 7, 2011 2:36:36 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting OMG_ZEX,
It really is pathetic watching people throw away money on an IPad 2 when they just slapped a camera on it.

Now that's offensive, just slapped a camera on it?  The thing is a masterpiece of design, its 33% thinner while doubling cpu performance and increasing graphics capabilities by 9x, it also added a gyroscope for more interactive gaming.  All of that and there was no drop off in the insanely great 10 hour battery life from the original iPad nor did the price increase. He wasn't a god but he was a genius who helped revolutionize home computing, digital animation, personal mp3 players, smartphones and tablets.  By dying at only 56 the world loses out on at least another 10 years of that genius, who knows what he could have done.  You are a jackass.

October 7, 2011 5:36:45 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

October 8, 2011 1:43:16 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting GM-McShane87,
By dying at only 56 the world loses out on at least another 10 years of that genius, who knows what he could have done

Couldn't agree more.

October 9, 2011 8:44:32 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting GM-McShane87,

Quoting OMG_ZEX, reply 11It really is pathetic watching people throw away money on an IPad 2 when they just slapped a camera on it.

Now that's offensive, just slapped a camera on it?  The thing is a masterpiece of design, its 33% thinner while doubling cpu performance and increasing graphics capabilities by 9x, it also added a gyroscope for more interactive gaming.  All of that and there was no drop off in the insanely great 10 hour battery life from the original iPad nor did the price increase. He wasn't a god but he was a genius who helped revolutionize home computing, digital animation, personal mp3 players, smartphones and tablets.  By dying at only 56 the world loses out on at least another 10 years of that genius, who knows what he could have done.  You are a jackass.

YUP cause he did it ALL by himself.... my hairy white ass. 

October 9, 2011 11:22:23 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I'm pretty sure Henry Ford didn't invent all of the parts in an assembly line (or create the first assembly line per se).  That doesn't make him less of a visionary.  It's just the same sort of thing with Jobs.  I doubt anyone worships him as a god, but we don't detract from what he accomplished. 

off topic post... happens. 

October 10, 2011 5:31:40 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting OMG_ZEX,

Quoting GM-McShane87, reply 13
Quoting OMG_ZEX, reply 11It really is pathetic watching people throw away money on an IPad 2 when they just slapped a camera on it.

YUP cause he did it ALL by himself.... my hairy white ass. 

No one said he did it all by himself, but he was the man with the vision and the ability to put it into action.

“This is not a one-man show. What’s reinvigorating this company is two things: One, there’s a lot of really talented people in this company who listened to the world tell them they were losers for a couple of years, and some of them were on the verge of starting to believe it themselves. But they’re not losers. What they didn’t have was a good set of coaches, a good plan. A good senior management team. But they have that now.” (Steve Jobs-May 25, 1998)

October 10, 2011 8:48:34 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

still trying to figure out how the funny old post page became OMG STEVE JOBS!

October 10, 2011 9:22:38 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

my bad - I was reading the news on another tab of ff while I was also on these forums and it just popped up when the screen refreshed on the news feed. Anyway more interest to people whom have apple shares I guess... sorry.

October 14, 2011 7:24:32 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

He may be responsible for spawning the modern day apple-product-wielding douche, but I'm sure his heart was in the right place. RIP Steve.

October 14, 2011 1:29:53 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting HempRX,
He may be responsible for spawning the modern day apple-product-wielding douche

Haha easy on me Renz, and join up some LoL North American servers, I'm Shane M.

October 14, 2011 2:27:37 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=1+dies+a+100+million+cry,+100+million+die+no+one+cries+steve+jobs&um=1&hl=en&biw=1440&bih=710&tbm=isch&tbnid=5uvyZ7MWGfi_YM:&imgrefurl=http://www.facebook.com/OccupyCanada/posts/270902829608502&docid=0AOwNJua4k8Y4M&imgurl=http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s320x320/301329_10150320152840942_175868780941_8497783_353686839_n.jpg&w=320&h=234&ei=1H6YTp-zKe3jsQKKsIzEBA&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=205&sig=112188999251826847331&page=1&tbnh=162&tbnw=221&start=0&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:1,s:0&tx=38&ty=91

October 14, 2011 2:42:37 PM from JoeUser Forums JoeUser Forums

I totally need to pay to have cow sent to people's funerals. 

October 14, 2011 4:07:05 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting GM-McShane87,
Haha easy on me Renz, and join up the Demigod servers, I'm GM-McShane.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000328   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.