The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

porting and trading flags?

By on August 26, 2011 2:54:07 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

ialreadykne...

Join Date 08/2011
+1

mmm I'm pretty new at the game, and I found most of the time when i need to run away - I run. I'm usually afraid that the extra hits from standing still while waiting for the port will kill me.

so when is it safe to port?

another question I have is in my last game online I was kinda confused about where to go... lol

I ended up trading flags back and forth with oak, but he would outlevel me in time due to surge killing the creeps, while most times I would be forced to run away and capping the flag he left unattended. Once in a while, I would try doing some damage to a tower or something, but usually I would end up dead when I tried that due to having no gold for most the match (and therefore little items), and the towers outdamaging me early on. Later on, oak would just defend it before I could look at if funny.

lastly, whats the best counter to Regulus? he is my biggest problem, sniping me and also taking free shots at towers due to his range. I was literally like a half second from my health crystal, and ....arrrg! lol.

in the last game I was playing as UB, but most of these problems are problematic for me no matter who I play as.

I think I have pretty solid builds and item choice - though I might buy portals to often (though I never port away I usually use them for getting somewhere faster - is this a mistake?)

Locked Post 0 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000125   Page Render Time: