The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

finding MP games

By on May 29, 2011 7:15:51 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Plaguewraith

Join Date 04/2011
+9

Hi!

I played a MP game and Darkliath told me about a page where open games can be found. I thought it would be easy to remember, but my memory failed it is not www.demigodthegame.com/opengames ...

Maybe someone helps me out? Thanks!

Locked Post 6 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
May 29, 2011 10:49:41 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Err... I´ve asked Darkliath again, so it´s www.demigodthegame.com/opengames.asp if someone else is interested.

May 29, 2011 3:31:59 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Yup - with a really low population at times, I'll often look at that page and see if any games are likely to end soon, etc. 

May 30, 2011 10:30:59 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

You can also use the page on impulse, community/games tab, it has a lot less info but u have the option to join an open game

May 30, 2011 11:03:46 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Wip_,
You can also use the page on impulse, community/games tab, it has a lot less info but u have the option to join an open game

Thanks, Wip.  That's actually one I didn't know about. 

May 30, 2011 9:29:58 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Very interesting Wip, thanks

It would be nice to have some additional info though.  I'm trying to spread the Mod word around to the newb circuits that will let me play.  Oddly, I find that many people do not use any of the sweet mods that have been created. 

So far I have gotten a lukewarm reception to getting people to use the mods.  I think that when I say "Hey, check out Pacov's package!"  they immediately lose interest.

I need a better catch phrase.

Oh, and I know this has been said many times...many ways..  Merry Christmas..  well, no - not that.  Voice communication!  I really wish Impulse had it built in.  As a person who ALREADY has a hard time getting into a game (or a game going) I am seriously thinking about only playing 1v1 games as it is disheartening to have someone on your team who is just off in their own world.  I'm not the best team player but I think I am decent..  and I listen!  Without voice it is hard.

May 30, 2011 11:01:24 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

heh

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0001719   Page Render Time: